Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Wow somaliland seems to be growing fast

Jaylaani   

Lol@wax ciyaal...maxaad ku samay lahayd ciyaalka...miyaad sabaaxadayn lahayd.

Hell no..I don't know her..but that picture was taken in the 70s. She was well grown xalimo back than.

Red Sea,

I am getting seriously concerned about you man. first you have these babies on your avatar and now you talking about the kids of the lady of berbera. saaxib take it easy or some serious allegations of paedophillia will be thrown about :D

not by me of course

nemo   

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

LOL actually no one sent those pics to me, i got those pics myself from other websites. I posted them so to see the reaction of the secescionists. I must say im disappointed, i thought they would have tried to confirm that this was indeed hargeisa (considering how much they love to brag on how SL is more advanced than the south). But damn i should have checked that hargeisa wasn't a port city before i posted those pics, a big blunder from my part
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL damn I was laughing so hard. Man you should not do that, I was even going to write saying that if this is the so called "SomaliLand" then I myself should go and have a visit. :D:D

RedSea   

Ala hayaay ma intii aan maqnaa ayaa laygu camirtay? :D

Talo fara ka haaday. Waar inanta (duq imika) waxan islaha markale sawir classic ah oo sidii oo kale ah ka qaad markale. Iyadii haday gabowday, ciyaalkeeda ayaan isleeyey. smile.gif

Laakin hada fikrad kale ayaan helay oo ah, iyadoo gobowday ka qaad sawir, isla meeshii, isla dharkii iyadoo xidhan oo isla wixii gacmaha ku haysa. :D

Kawarama?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Red sea is in love with a ISLAAN 60 ku dhow ????
:D:D:D
,,,,,,,,, i can't believe this

:D

Casaanyo, ma dab ba?

nemo   

^^^It would be a disturbing site. Imagine granny with lot of wrinkles hanging every where :confused:

RedSea   

Haye ila fiiriya waatan qoftan kawada ee.

Bal eeg gabadhaas ninyow, quruxda ilahay idinka indha saab baan idin odhan.

13.jpg

^Ubaxii Berbera.