Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

the Dua that cost Imam of Masjidul-haram his job!

NGONGE   

^^ Madax adkaanta ayaan kugo nacay, saaxib. Waxaan aad hada meesha dhigtay moxo faaido kuu khordiyaay (ama xita wadaadkan aad dadka ku dirtay?). Ma waxaad is leedahay 'wax bar?', dee adigaa (khaasatan) waxba kaama baranayaan (waanaad ogtahay in shakhsi ahaan lagaa diidayo). Marka bal muranka maxaad o wadaa? SABAB?

Anigu mowdoocan in o mala yacni yahay wan sheegay wana ka dhaqaaqay, lakin markaan arkay GJ, Seeker iyo dadkaa kale oo hawada ku wada murmaya ayaan is idhi kala qabo oo tus sheekado in ay wada cantarbaqash tahay (sheikh aya wax habaray ayaad topic ka dhigteen. War ilaa bil dhan ayaan afka is hayay oo ka warwareegayay topika kale oo leh 'who is your favourite reciter' adna kanaad la timid?).

WAX FAHAN.

وما الحسن في وجه الفتي شرفا له

اذا لم يكن في فعله والخلائق

Maaddeey   

^Xamaasadda 10-ka aad gaarsiisay kan kalena aad 5ta uun siisay baan ku weydiiyey sxb.

Tan kale, topic inuu useful yahay ama uusan ahayn waa nin & aragtidiis, baytka shicirka ah waan gartaye, waa maxay ujeedada aad ka leedahay?

ANTARA   

Ducooyinkani waa iska normka, it was the less boring parts when I was a kid, where is the freedom of speech horta. That is what you call double standards, muslims aren't allowed to express themselves freely and when they protest the mocking of the prophet (SAW) they are told to sit down and not to make too much fuss about it. ha duceeyaane daaya, if it's wrong Allah will surely filter the wrong bits it out.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey,

Waa taa so'aashan ka keentay, saaxib. Bal tala'an ku siiyaay adna five iyo ten baad wali ka cadheesantahay. Tano hadaanay xamaasad aheen, dee waa waali caadi. :D

So adigo maad aheen qofka topikaan keenay? Ma ciyaal sooqnimay kaa aheed mise dadkaad wax tusaysay oo waxaaad is leedahay 'cibra' ha o noqoto? Dhabka adiga shiday, ninka kale qoryo iyo xashiish ayuu ku darayaay uun, lakin dhabka waa kaagaa saaxib (ten-five is fair). Wax fahan.

Maaddeey   

^Edited above post fiiri.

Bes aan iska dhahno, intaan ka badan waxay noqonaysaa laff wa dawraan!, lakin weli ma garan sida aad xamaasad level-ka ugu badan aad u siisid in wa la post'gareeyo, lakin fikirkaaga waaye waana ixtiraamayaa. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Horta xamaasada cay ha o qaadan. Xamasada marmarka qarkood way fiicantahay waana loo bahanahay. Hadaan xamaasad kugo sheego (fudeed ban kugo sheegay lakin anoon si cad kuu caayin :D ). Al mohim, micnaha: niyadaado waa saafi lakin rabshadaada badan (i.e. xamaasad). Ninka kale niyadiisa waxa ku jira anigo ma hubo. Markaan difaaco, waxa kaliyaa aan ku idhaahda 'kaafir, zandeeq, etc' kadaa. Ku ma odhan waa nin fiican.

gabayga wuxuu ahaa xaga 'diinta online'.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

But is this really THAT much of a shock? Do you not run to the police when you're assaulted or robbed? Does a child not run to its parents when it feels hard done by or abused? Does a believer not seek the mercy and assistance of his creator when feeling oppressed, exploited and depressed?

But isn't C&H's approach a valid and less hostile method of seeking God's help? I would think so. Going to the police when one is assaulted doesn't usually involve requesting a total destruction of the assailant, unless one is cerebrally disturbed, but rather the formal legal procedures to get one's due; and when one is robbed, one is usually more concerned about the whereabouts of one's belongings and the means to get them back than the robber's demise. I would say the act of the maniac (depicted in the video) taking a gun and going to Tora Bora to settle a score with superpowers is something of a less to laugh at than the naïve and morally revolting hope of annihilating them by simply wishing death upon them.

im curious

what exactly is wrong with isreal ilaahay ha halaago.

are we soo pc that we cannot call our enemies our enemies anymore ?

and if you truly have a problem with that part of the dua ... than are you aware that while you recite the Fatah in every rakat you pray "Al-maghduubi calayhim" refers to them ?

there is such a thing as taking pc too far.

Somalida indho adeeg bay ku ba'day Walee. Listen,first of all stop the condescending attitude :rolleyes: , go lecture some ignorant person on the meaning of “geyril magduubi caleeyhim wala daalin.” By the way, do you know the meaning of the first couple ayahs before that? It says “ Ihdina al siraadal mustaqiim.Siradalina ancamta caleeyhim”

Second, I fail to see what asking Allah subxana watacala for guidance to the right path (which is what last ayahs of Suratul Faatixa deals.) has to do with cursing specific nations and calling for their destruction. :confused:

Third, each one us is responsible for their actions. So should some Imam decides to curse a particular nation, aaminta ma gurayo. Allah knows whats in my heart and needs no representations, ma fahantay?

Lastly, isn’t it f-ing hypocritical to live in the West, work in the west, receive help and education in the west(at some point even if you are knowing living somewhere else)have children in the west, then turn around and pray for their destruction and feel smugly righteous about it? Not only is it hypocritical, it is darn moronic.

And if anyone has doubts about how I feel about America, I LOVE AMERICA. Yes, I said it! Unlike some people on these boards who reap the benefits yet hold a grudge and hate. I love America because it is my home. They housed me, fed me, gave me free education, rights (Yeah, imagine that!) and most of all a place to belong when I couldn’t afford any of the above so I freaking love this country. Are there things that I don’t like about America or certain goverment policies I disagree with? Yes! But thats another discussion.

^ marka hora is deji walaal part of my post was in response to you and part was to prevous posters.

first of all the things you claim that the 'west' has done for you .. are all material things and I think you are exagerating a little bit or you need to work on your self confidence.

anigu waan idin la yaabanahay but it must be because we have different backgrounds I did not grow up here nor was I educated here except for grad school which I paid for so I have a different perspective.

waxaad cuni lahayd iyo meeshaad mari lahayd are all written before you were born .. and shukr is due to Allah & none else.

I dont know about you but I am a contributing member of society I pay taxes, thus the education, safety and services you refer are things I am entitled to and I dont feel I should be grateful to receive.

I chose to live here, but I could have taken my edcuation, knowledge and considerable skills elsewhere. nothing has been given to me on a silver platter. what I own or have accomplished are due to the graces of allah and my hardwork and I dont owe the west or anybody else my first born just because I live here.

anyway this discussion has gone in an entirely different direction than intended and it is the last 10 of ramadan .. marka hadalka badan aan macno lahayn ma wanaagsana sidaas darteed anigu sheekadan waan ka baxay sidaa iyo nabad gelyo

Ibtisam   

What is the big deal?? the duca is to Allah, you should trust that ALLAH is sufficient for everyone (whether to protect them or destroyed them regardless of where they). You guys are acting like this guys duca or peoples Amiin will make it happen or that Allah does not know who lives where and this guy is his informant.

You will recall in the Quran, when the angels said “we have been sent for the people of lut” and Ibrahim was scared and started to pleading with them for luts people. The next ayah “O Abraham! Seek not this. The decree of thy Lord hath gone forth: for them there cometh a penalty that cannot be turned back!”

So wiixi soo socod no one can bring, and that which is not coming will not happen, make duca or not. Allah’s decreed weyena.

Ducas are a private convos with Allah, and unlike conversations with humans you don’t have to be so clear, Allah knows what you want before you ask. I don't need to add footnotes.

YOU:

marka hora is deji walaal part of my post was in response to you and part was to prevous posters.

ME:
I'm very calm marka hore. I didnt appreciate the fact that you talked to me like I was 12. You didnt need to take an attitude with me . I am allowed to express my opinion.

YOU:first of all the things you claim that the 'west' has done for you .. are all material things and I think you are exagerating a little bit or you need to work on your self confidence.

ME:
LOL@"all material things." You say "material" I say basic needs. Material waxaan u aqaana things you want AFTER your basic needs are met, like fancy cars, jewelary and big houses. My self-confidence has nothing to do with it. Mideeda kale, self-confidence doesnt give you security and peace. Don't beleive me? Call the people back home who are fasting under the explosion of granades without clean water and enough food. Sheeko!

YOU: anigu waan idin la yaabanahay but it must be because we have different backgrounds I did not grow up here nor was I educated here except for grad school which I paid for so I have a different perspective.

waxaad cuni lahayd iyo meeshaad mari lahayd are all written before you were born .. and shukr is due to Allah & none else.

ME:
Maybe you're right. Maybe we do come from different backgrounds, a background that enabled you to pay for your grad school in CASH? Or did you take out a loan? I dont like when people point out basics. As a Muslim woman, I naturally believe in Allah wax walba qoray yes and that HE is the provider. All thanks and gratitud goes to him before anyonelse. But if I rescue you today from a burning house or house you from the cold, would you only thank GOD and leave or would you say Mahadsanid walaal? Again, common sense please.

ME:I dont know about you but I am a contributing member of society I pay taxes, thus the education, safety and services you refer are things I am entitled to and I dont feel I should be grateful to receive.

ME:
Who gave you the opportunity to pay taxes in exchange for the vast services you recieve as a member of this society in the first place?
;)

YOU:I chose to live here, but I could have taken my edcuation, knowledge and considerable skills elsewhere. nothing has been given to me on a silver platter. what I own or have accomplished are due to the graces of allah and my hardwork and I dont owe the west or anybody else my first born just because I live here.

ME:
Yes, you CHOSE to live here. Which according to your earlier post is the same as you choosing to live amongs your "ENEMY." And you believe it is right to call for the mass destruction of the same society you live in?

anyway this discussion has gone in an entirely different direction than intended and it is the last 10 of ramadan .. marka hadalka badan aan macno lahayn ma wanaagsana sidaas darteed anigu sheekadan waan ka baxay sidaa iyo nabad gelyo

Yes nabadgalyo.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ marka hora is deji walaal part of my post was in response to you and part was to prevous posters.

first of all the things you claim that the 'west' has done for you .. are all material things and I think you are exagerating a little bit or you need to work on your self confidence.

anigu waan idin la yaabanahay but it must be because we have different backgrounds I did not grow up here nor was I educated here except for grad school which I paid for so I have a different perspective.

I dont know about you but I am a contributing member of society I pay taxes, thus the education, safety and services you refer are things I am entitled to and I dont feel I should be grateful to receive.

I chose to live here, but I could have taken my edcuation, knowledge and considerable skills elsewhere. nothing has been given to me on a silver platter. what I own or have accomplished are due to the graces of allah and my hardwork and I dont owe the west or anybody else my first born just because I live here.

For the topic at hand - Ngonge has said all that needs to be said.

What I don't understand is the line of thinking above. Walaal - all thanks is due to Allah first and foremost but there is a hadith along the lines of ~ one who is not thankful for the kindness of his fellow man is not truly thankful for Allah's blessings.

It seems to me notwithstanding all your hard work - you were offered the opportunity to realize the fruits of your hard work here. What countries in the Muslim world take up refugees and immigrants on a regular basis, allow them full rights as citizens and let them pursue the economic opportunities available and let them freely practice their religion?

I am thankful to the system these 'gaalo' set up(and implicitly the 'gaalo' themselves) that is closer to justice and kindness than what passes for it in the vast vast majority of Muslim countries. And that has given me and countless other Muslims opportunities that 'fellow' Muslim countries denied.