Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

the Dua that cost Imam of Masjidul-haram his job!

Hales   

Waxaanow dan darta Maraykanka bii usamaynowyaan.

It was only a couple of years ago when Geoge Bush ordered the Saudi King to build a gender mixed university, and the king hapilly obliged.

Caalimkan sharafta leh oo umada u duceeyey, cadowga allena habaaray bay wax ka sheegayaan oo weliba isla qumanyihiin.

A question for you 'civilized' & 'enlighted' peace lovers.

for this month of ramadan I've attended taraawix prayers at 5 different masjids and during the dua of the witr prayer .. in every occasion the imaam makes a dua for the mujaahidin fii soomaal .. no doubt you have come across this .. what is your reaction ?

NGONGE   

^^ Adigu waliga dagaal uun ku jir. :D

Caalimkaad sheegayso Maadeey ayaa halkan dhigay oo dadkan albaabka o furay (on something that happened years ago). Stuff and nonesense I say and you should too (unless you suffer from the xamaasad disease). This is a non topic, saaxib. Don't make it one.

I never say aamen to any actively political duca. I will say aamiin to the following; Ilahayow jano nageey, noo dambi dhaaf, accept our fast, prayers and sacrifices, Muslimka caawi, cadow naga xoog badan hanagu soo dirin, Muslimka cafi, caafi, u naxariiso, and if there is a particular Muslim country facing disasters, I'll pray for their welfare, Markey gaarto Ilaahayo Isreal halaag, Maraykanka halaag blah, blah, I quitely pray for forgiveness and mercy. Such energy should not be wasted on wishing destruction and evil upon the world. We already have enough disasters, wars and genocide going on.

^ im curious

what exactly is wrong with isreal ilaahay ha halaago.

are we soo pc that we cannot call our enemies our enemies anymore ?

and if you truly have a problem with that part of the dua ... than are you aware that while you recite the Fatah in every rakat you pray "Al-maghduubi calayhim" refers to them ?

there is such a thing as taking pc too far.

@NG I know sxb .. but it still irks me that muslims would go so far to appease those who slaughter their brothers by the boutload without any remorse and they have reservations of saying amin to a dua ... I had no idea that some of you were this far gone

EDIT

the prophet ordered us to at the bare minimum hate in your heart the munkar .. surely the wholesale slaughter of your brothers/sisters is much worse ?

so i repeat even if you are powerless to do anything about it today or even afraid to speak .. shouldnt you at least hate them will all you heart ?

Markey gaarto Ilaahayo Isreal halaag, Maraykanka halaag blah, blah, I quitely pray for forgiveness and mercy

Rasoolulaah prayed for their distractions. Lets you were praying behind the Rasoolulaah and he prayed for their destraction, would you say Allahuma Aaamiin or you would say "what is the point and not answer his prayer"?

Al-fatiha-Ayah 7:

The way of those who have accepted your loving blessings and

(1) notthe way of those who have anger over them -Jews

(2) nor of those who have gone astray -Christians

Maaddeey   

^Saas ma dhihin & afka yaan la ii gelinin bay dhihi doontaa!.

NGONGE, waa history sxb. Ka faa'iideyso, waa arrin xusuus mudan.

SeeKer, before you put your head in the sand, I want you to remember that worship is not only confined to Salat, Sawm,,etc. but to reflect the teachings and actions of Rasulullaah and to do and say every thing that pleases Allah. Its a fact that non Muslim countries will treat Doat who send the true messege of Islam with agression, and that is the way it was and will it be ilaa Qiyaam Al saacah, thats exactly what happened to Muhammad (SCW). Read the Hadeeth below its narrated by Bukahri and others, its about when the revelation started:

Khadija Then Accompanied Him To Her Cousin Waraqa Bin Nawfal Bin Asad Bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, Who, During The Pre-Islamic Period Became A Christian And Used To Write The Writing With Hebrew Letters. He Would Write From The Gospel In Hebrew As Much As Allah Wished Him To Write. He Was An Old Man And Had Lost His Eyesight. Khadija Said To Waraqa, "Listen To The Story Of Your Nephew, O My Cousin!" Waraqa Asked, "O My Nephew! What Have You Seen?" Allah's Apostle Described Whatever He Had Seen. Waraqa Said, "This Is The Same One Who Keeps The Secrets (Angel Gabriel) Whom Allah Had Sent To Moses. I Wish I Were Young And Could Live Up To The Time When Your People Would Turn You Out." Allah's Apostle Asked, "Will They Drive Me Out?" Waraqa Replied In The Affirmative And Said, "Anyone (Man) Who Came With Something Similar To What You Have Brought Was Treated With Hostility; And If I Should Remain Alive Till The Day When You Will Be Turned Out Then I Would Support You Strongly." But After A Few Days Waraqa Died.

Narrated 'Aisha: Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111. They drove him away after 13 years.

Arintu haday tahay "aan ooyee albaabka ii xidha", waxa sheekha ku haboonaan lahayd cataabkiisa iyo calaacalkiisa ee siyaasad xumidu ku dheehan tahay inuu naftiisa ku ekeeyo. Dadku salaadda umay iman inay nacab naaxay ka dhagaystaan fikradihiisa siyaasadeed, beer-laxawsi aragaxiseed, iyo guubaabo dagaaleed. Teeda kale, sheekhu ma oohin iyo baroor-diiq baa abiid u noqon? Muu miidaanka dagaalka aado oo mujaahidiinta maahsan thawaabka la qaybsado; mise wixiisu waa qawda maqashii waxna ha u qaban.

^ oohinta aad ku jeesjeeso hadaad ogaad lahayd qiimaha ay leedahay sidaas uma daac-daacsateen.

a'imo badan baa ooya markay salaad ku jiraan .. iyagoo la qushuucsan iyadaha ilaahay ay akhrinayaan. ama ka xun dhibka iyo rafaadka walaalahood muslimiinta haysata.

SeeKer   

^They have been in most of the masjids witr duas all of Ramadhan. May Allah give them respite.

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

SeeKer, before you put your head in the sand, I want you to remember that worship is not only confined to Salat, Sawm,,etc. but to reflect the teachings and actions of Rasulullaah and to do and say every thing that pleases Allah. Its a fact that non Muslim countries will treat Doat who send the true messege of Islam with agression, and that is the way it was and will it be ilaa Qiyaam Al saacah

Erm you assume I am classifying worship as only following the five pillars of Islam :rolleyes:

I fail to see what the point of your hadeeth was...... that a prophesy was fulfilled. As far as I know the question of muslims residing in non muslim countries has been addressed by scholars and the consensus is as long as you can practice religion openly it is a non issue (to borrow ngonge's term). It is however better for one, if possible, to live in a muslim country.

Is there anything else you would want to nitpick per my replies? Like I said, I kindly bow out of this discussion.Go ahead on your merry ways and make duas that call for the destruction and death of Americans (in jumlah) and I will go ahead and make my dua that God have mercy on all the muslims and innocents who live in this country :cool:

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

for this month of ramadan I've attended taraawix prayers at 5 different masjids and during the dua of the witr prayer .. in every occasion the imaam makes a dua for the
mujaahidin fii soomaal
.. no doubt you have come across this .. what is your reaction ?

Th imams being making this duas over the last 20 years, even when the USC parties eat each other!