Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Body image.

Mindstate...I can't see the picture :confused: .

But anywayz, most might claim to look better then others but I'm mostly concerned about if I even look good to begin with na mean. I don't compare myself with others.

.:peace n luv:.

LuCkY   

Mindstate thats a hideous aviator. :eek: What brought upon the change?

Dont hate-i know you have some issues with the somaLi Ladies. ;)

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

shyhem is correct! man needs something to hold on to! yall know science and can improve chest sizes nowadays, so why not do it! i work with this white 24 old white gal and she did! now she looks hooooooot! word to the xalimoz!lol!

Rudy are you out of your mind? :confused: Why are you trying to misLead the girLs?Science nowadays kuu Laha. :eek: GirLs dont Listen to this man-thats some crazy stuff-be happy with what ALLah gave you.When is 34d a big chest size? :confused:

And the MaLi men cLaim that our(Ladies)standards are high and eLusive. :rolleyes: What Rudy has get going on is beyond me-130,34d,30 waist---HaHaHa.

140 is too big you say? :eek: I dont think so-do you want aLL the maLi girLs to Look Like the skinny modeLs and actresses you see in hoLLywood?Who happen to Look Like they are about to die of starvation-anorexic. :rolleyes: Thats quite funny-since we somaLi women are known to be bLessed with some chiLd bearing hips and booty!

I'm 21 years old and I'm 153pounds also 5'7.

I was 116 before I had my baby smile.gif . Also before I had my baby People used to say to me" you're skinny gain same" :rolleyes: , but I loved my very beautifull body. Now people don't say to be that I'm skinny and more Nor that I'm fat But the problem with my new body is I feel unbeautifull....I feel fat

Anyhow, I think for female like me 116-120 pounds 5'7 is perfect ;) .

RaMpAgE   

most of ya u claim u look good than the other races specially da nigro race

:mad: thats a racist remark man~

anwayz iam looking for a women with

> the booty of jlo

> the eyes of angelian jolie(but brown)

> the waist of alaiyah

> face of hallie barry.......

any around..... ;) :cool:

Gediid   

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble here but Somali women have a tendency to grow biiiiiig after concieving kids.Marry a halle Berry lookalike and after a couple of kids Furaash looma baahna.So all that body image BS you all dream of is really after all just a dream but we still love you the way you are.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble here but Somali women have a tendency to grow biiiiiig after concieving kids.Marry a halle Berry lookalike and after a couple of kids Furaash looma baahna.So all that body image BS you all dream of is really after all just a dream but we still love you the way you are.

Gediid Walee waxba noo maad reebin, then you want to retrieve some of the insult by saying

but we still love you the way you are.

isdaba qabateenkaasi mid maahee bal wax noola kala hadh, I can assure you dumarka oo dhani digaagad xafeshtay ma nooqdaan markey wax dhalaane.

I have seen some that look slimmer after having a baby, so all hope is not lost ;) just depends on the individuals goal.

Gediid   

^^^^^^^^^LOL@Digaagad xafeshdey....I was a little more subtle but I meant it when I said We love you just the way you are.Anigu personally haddi xaasku stretch marks iyo baruur yelaan weydo walee waxaan odhan lahaa kan malaha ku maad farayareysan ee mid kale ayaan kaga raadineynaa........ :D:D

Faheema.   

lol, walee ninba waa dookhiisa baa la idhi... haday adiga kuugu baxdo stretch marks iyo baruur then I guess she has nothing to worry about ;) ee ha iska ciido.

Gediid   

Shayma why fight the inevitable.Markey tidhaa macanoow where's the chocolate anaa u keeni doona tell her Cun cun till she can no longer eat.Xaalku waa Move over Halle Berry,Hello to Baruur and stretch marks.

Faheema.   

haa, oo dhibyaraantaa baa waxuba, But you got to take into account her will power... bilaa ku tiraa waar orad adiguba iska dhargi? The tables might turn on you :D

Gediid   

Gaalka cad muxuu yidhi

Hope for the best expect the worst....Mise it was the other way round.Nways arrinkeygu waa sidaan sheegey,I'm willing to work with ever I get and learn to appreciate that...

smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

people in reality if u love some one, u won't care the body image their physical look. most important is the inner personality.

ladies pls don't swet, no need to go to the gym, if u are a little chubby is ok. even after having a baby if u become fat, still is fine, coz ur inner still is beautiful, the problem would start if u change ur inner personality, and start catching up attitudes, then the man would feel u fat now. but it all started from the inner personality.

i believe somali ladies, are one of the most beautiful women in the world, hey don't fight with me, is just my opinion.

4 guys, when u guys say, u all want a fit girl, would u stay fit. would u change ur skinny legs, and ur big stomach into 6 pac. so see fellaz when u say u want big booty and big tits, u have to have 6 pacs, now everyone needs to hit the gym.

going to gym is lots of wasting time, so pick the person because of his or her inner personality. who cares fat or skinny.

Gediid   

^^^^Qac Qac .....I tried that line but no1 bought that.Oh by the way that I love Somali women waa trade mark of mine so you better come up with something else otherwise I will start charging royalty fees. :D:D