Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Body image.

Xafsa   

I was thinking the other day about this and I decided to bring it up here and see what my fellow nomads think.

I think the ideal body for a woman or the body image that was thought to be beautiful has changed or is in the process of changing. We all know that back in the day....the girl with thick hips and small waist was considered to be beautiful....now its all about reducing those hips and building those abs. The way I see it this is a manifestation of the cultures that we are now in....we have adapted the standard of beauty of the respective countries we reside in.

I could be wrong, but I want to know what you guys think. For the girls--what is your ideal body image....for the ladies---what is the ideal body image in your eyes and has the the standard of somali beauty changed or is it realtively the same?

I believe beauty comes in all shapes and sizes...the most important being the inner.However,personally, I prefer the slim figure.. no love handles, flabs or da sort :D

Xafsa   

Aahaa theres another point...exactly what passes as slim? long legs? long torso? booty? no booty?

Horta you need to clean out your inbox woman!!!!

Xafsa   

No extra fat anywhere?..lol I feel ya.

I guess it all depends on the person.....for example I've been told I was fat by one person and then been told I was slim by another!

Changed   

xafsa kalay summer conta badan iska booxisay miyaa? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

to the question at hand: I hate skinny women..women should have some meat in their bodies ;) by meat i mean not more than 145 -150 pounds for a 5'7 chick......am not talking fat :rolleyes: ......

i will tell ya if u is fat tonight icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

^^ You better tell me the truth....just str8 up " naayaa baruurti baa kaa badatee maxaa dhacay?" ok? smile.gif

145-150 for a 5'7 frame?....hmm interesting.

Laakiin FS, remember the emphasis is on EXTRA fat.. we all need a lil to shield us from the cold/ I'm sure no1 likes a frozen a$$ in winter.

Changed   

Originally posted by flying-still:

" naayaa baruurti baa kaa badatee maxaa dhacay?" ok?
smile.gif

caqli badana aniga kab hadeyso ina iga dabakentid ma rabtaa icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i will just say " girl u gained some meat"...

who are we kidding i will tell ya "futacay bana ooliyo calool buur" that if i see some fat ..and that is a big if :D

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

who are we kidding i will tell ya "futacay bana ooliyo calool buur" that if i see some fat ..and that is a big if
:D

loool :D waa la'arki doonaa!!

Athena--I feel you we all need some insulation!!

I aint fussy so I dont know my ideal womans body!. The best thing for me is to have someone with a beauty from the inside,deen!. The rest is just extra's! :D:D

Peace.

P.S Naag Lataabteey Maraabo!.

shyhem   

Lets just say that when the somali ladies talk about 6feet,6packs and 6plus inches..........just remember, that which u judge opon others will be judged upon u.U shouldn't be surprised at somali men talking about the ideal woman, her weight and all that bullshi-t.