Sign in to follow this  
B

Clinical Trails

B   

Any one taken part in one?

Your input is needed. Its important.

Lychee   

Some treatments havent been proven to be risk free. Isn’t it a scary procedure?

:confused:

But to answer your question, no.

Cara.   

Yeah, I've been on many medical trials, taking all kinds of drugs for heart disease, cancer, male pattern baldness, ear infections. Perfectly safe really, I haven't noticed any side effects.

*Twitches* *screams loudly for 60 seconds* *Licks elbow*

Yeah, it's amazing, no problems at all.

Please dont partake in a "trial." It is exactly what it says; trial, meaning they dont know the side effects yet so they'll test it on you to see how your body reacts to it. Umm.. some people have horrible reaction to drugs such as kidney failure, blindess and heart problems.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Cara.:

Yeah, I've been on many medical trials, taking all kinds of drugs for heart disease, cancer,
male pattern baldness
, ear infections. Perfectly safe really, I haven't noticed any side effects.

*Twitches* *screams loudly for 60 seconds* *Licks elbow*

Yeah, it's amazing, no problems at all.

Male pattern baldness? I thought that you were a female all along or are you a scripttttttt! :D

Polanyi   

ASWRB.

Medical trials are designed to destroy the feritility of the african race. You have been warned, ya ikhwan. The peruvians( Immortal Techniques tol) are related to Somalis- through the Eritrean branch of the Islamic Jeberti group. Real War(talk in Somali)!Thupaq Amaru, the Native Indians and over a 100 million were wiped out using biological warfare and medical warfare. Go to Adeer google and type "syphilis African American". You will see a dramatic-real life case of biological warfare. Today, it is feared Somalis will take over Britian. Their streets are being flooded with khatcocaine. So, if I were you, I would stay away from medical trials. Otherwise, you will not be able to produce over 12 Somali Melanises Children.

Alxamdulilahi Rabilcalameen. Wa Salatu Wassalmu Cala rasulilah! Allahuma-Cazil Muslimeena wa fi soomaal. Allumaizal mujahidina wa fi kuli makan. ameen.Good day!

Coloow   

Karl Polany ( as the bearer of the name of the hungarian born economist who is credited with analysing knowledge), I fail to understand your point sxb. No one wants to limit African fertality. As a matter of fact, advances in Medicine (although the primary benificiaries is the rich western worl) is bound to benefit Africans through trickle down. Yes, many africans are guineapigs but so are all poor peple

Yes, I took part in many. Once when I was an undergraduate I was paid to be part of it; I hope I was given a placebo.

Anything in the advance of science is good and gives you alot of ajar me believe

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Oh damn! So this is the reason?
:D

I would in all honest go through an experiment of sorts then resorting to criminality. So don't mock me please.