Che -Guevara

Ethiopia to accept 2000 Algiers Border Agreement

8 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Isiais his self isolation worked  he played good politics  he defeated  the salafist movement of Hassan basri in the 1990s of Sudan . He started bisha mining. He indoctrinated all  The Eritreans  and build one of the largest military in Africa.  Sawa kamp isias is a real soldier. But in 1999 woody almost lost the war seye abraha almost broke the back isias and his generals when they pushed beyond bereentu. I think the Saudi's the khaleejis  have a good partner it looks good for isias because  sanctions will be lifted. Eritrea doesnt sponsor   alshabaab or other groups.

The conscription gives him 300,000 soldiers, but also 200,000 Eritreans refugee in enemy country Ethiopia of which half are conscripts.

when you consider that Ethiopia has 160,000 total and yet Ethiopia is on top 30 most powerful countries and Eritrea is not even on the map.

He can take advantage of Yemen to get out of the cold, good for a dictator, but is that history you want to leave your country or people. Somalia could have recieved a billion dollars, but I think is better off refusing this Yemen inhumanity.

Even Ghelleh who has same love of money as Isayas refused his country to be used for Yemen war.

galbeedi   

OO,

You really getting my huge respect on the issues of geopolitics.

In this pages , you said it is like early 20th century in the horn for powers to scramble for influence, especially for the Somali region. You did mention Yamamoto visiting both Addis, Asmara and Djibouti. 

Now, Is it possible for both Ethiopia, Eritrea and Egypt to be all under the leadership of the money boys of the gulf?

galbeedi   

Furthermore, why the Tigray politicians oppose a peace with Eritrea?. I think Eritrea being a player will diminish the influence of the  Tigray . Besides , it is EPLF who thought everything to the lesser Tigray

Aroori   
3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

We Somalis must learn one or two things from the tough mountainaires of Eritrean army and people.

Those mountaineers and Ethiopians in general have an inherent characteristic -in some sense or another-  called patriotism, a trait -as much as it is hard to admit- we Somalis simply lack. 

The word [patriot] doesn't exist in the Somali vocabulary. 

Where Is abay wolde and bereket simon  these days. The tigrais what is their end goal. I mean reconciling with Eritrea what will they gain or  are they gonna revive the tigray Tigringya party which was very popular among the akele guzay Eritrean tigrinya speakers. We do know abye is an oromo man the oromos are happy  he changed the milltary  guys in Ethiopia  but abyey his wife is gonder amhara his mother ka amhara. What is his relation with ginbot7 and other amhara opposition.