Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Lucky! That was close!

Malika   

That brought back horrible memories,lost a friend and her sister few years back in similar circumstance,they were not lucky enough.

Paragon   

^AU, zebra crossingka ayuu goynayey sxb gaarigana wuu taagnaa balse Bas aan fariin lahayn ayaa soo galey. It didn't look like it was his fault.

Malika, sorry to hear dear. Car accident is horrifying. My father died in one, Allaha u naxariisto intii dhimanatey.

^ Allaha u naxariisto duqa iyo intii muslima ku dhimatay shil. it is horrifying to see these scenes after it happened.

Waxaan xasuustaa afar wiil oo baabur BMW la ordaya oo hal mar xuf ugu dhaafay, 10 min later I came to see them and their belongings in the car scatered all over the road all of them dead I was the first to came to the scene and called the police, 3 months later I was still suffering from this shock and that certainly changed the way I drive and see things differently now.

The zebra-crossing guy, tiisan gelin wallee mar dambe ninkan iyo zebra-crossing basi ku soo socda uusan u dhowanin xattaa haddii uu ka istaago.

Jane   

:eek: @ the running man, talk about running for your life.

Hello @ Jamal. sorry to hear about your father, ameen to the duas. Lost my beautiful 19 yr old niece to one too. :(

I think everyone knows someone.

Paragon   

Allamagan, Jane thanks.

Jane, sorry to hear. Odeyga aabaheey gave his seat (shirka) to a Somali woman between Kismaayo/Muqdisho while on his own convey carrying trade.

So, he actually he safed a poor mother's life. smile.gif

Buuxo   

I had similar near miss,with tram.I was standing in the in the middle of the road to cross the road,thinking it was place pedestreins could wait.But it was the Tram line .I had to make a fast dash ,I manage to dodge two lanes full of cars.Alhamdulilah.

My brother, too, died in a horrible car accident. Ilaahey ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay, aamiin.

J11, U.K., I heard, is so bad when it comes to driving and car accident, due to narrow streets and poor Brit drivers.

Malika   

^Amiin.

Talking of narrow road,I find myself getting a real buzz overtaking tractors on those narrow country lanes.. :D

This morning I found a fresh knocked down Deer,almost stopped to pick up the meat,then remembered the stigma that will follow my children,and their children's children..I drove away..

Cabdow   

This morning I found a fresh knocked down Deer,almost stopped to pick up the meat,then remembered the stigma that will follow my children,and their children's children..I drove away..

:D:D

Wow that was a close call, looks like sadaqaa ku baxday igaarka smile.gif

Intii Islaam ehee accident ku dhimatay Allaha u naxriisto!