Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Niqabi, interrupted

^ You are itching to play the celebrity game eh ? If you agree to play R. kelly, only then will I play the role of Ayan Hirsi so all your fantasies can be fulfilled at once.

^ the old, iga ganbiso oo oday cirid la aan ahay routine?

What to do with grown men who talk the talk but can't walk the walk, so they resort to "gabay baa tahay xishood" line, hoping that will safe them? Only nin rag can say that

What happens to the old man who is always going about "my qabiil this" and that and who always throws a hissy fit when called on his fake persona?

How about I give you one more chance? Or is this the time where you will open a thread announcing your departure?

Grow some xaniinyo ninyahow, oo hadda ciyaal ma tihid, waana ogtahay. Ceebtaada iska astur, waa isku yaacyaacde.

lol..clash of culture here! Rkellys claim de fame is golden showers!! loooooool.

Now i could be wrong, but i dont think that is a sophy game. Just guessing.

Sophist   

Rudy you are on the spot, I am not game man!

Lazie, Adeer xagee igala qaadey? Hada odey ayaan ahay marka gabdhaha lama aan yooyootamo- cakuye markii miciyaha aan lahaa maan is aragno :D

Let us get back to the topic! You have an issue with the Niqab that Allah has ordained-through Sunna- as such I am obligated inaan xujada kugu oogo. Hadii laakiin gaalo tahay oo aadan Diinta Islaamka aadan a aaminsaneyn then you are a marked girl :D

S.

I don't have an issue with the niqab because it was never a problem for me. However, I did share my concern of the garment in question and at the same time I questioned its legitimacy and supporting the full ban of this garment from the public sphere, hence why I agreed with Sarkozy. With that said, I have yet to read a well defended argument from the proponents of niqab. So far, I have heard very little from your crowd, except the usual nacnac from a grown man who lives and breaths his qabiil. I opened a thread, welcoming everyone to contribute and make a case for why you believe the Burqa is not a thread to public safety? YOu have failed not once but atleast three times and thats why I think you are not the man to argue for the relevance of this garment. Instead, I think I will keep an eye on you so you dont fall off the swing, playground is your scene, isn't it? (keep up ya sophist)

In addition, I asked the likes of north why he believes this garment to be voluntarily when more women complain of it being forced down their throat? I asked him to defend his position when it comes to being an obligatory piece of clothing for women? And ofcourse, you can read his response on that other thread.

And as for you, you are embarking on the same uncovered territory and I dont believe you are capable of giving me the answers that I am looking for, instead, you did what you do best, you took it upon yourself to form your own opinions on my beliefs, therefore casting a judgement on your own Iman.

Whose more important to you? Ilaahey mase the leader of tolka? How many times aad tolka's leader usujuuhdaa? C'mon, lets play.

MZanzi   

^^islaan yahay horta maxaad qof walba macasha ugu dhagan tahay marka ku'arko hebel nin rag ah matihid unbaad kuheysaa

^adiga, ugaliga aad habeen walbo isku daldaleysid iska yala yare, iina daa sophist, kan anaa sida kubada loola tuurtuuro aan ula dhacaa. Ilaa iyo hada wuu dhaqdhaqleenaaye, meel aan iskula soo hareenaa.

PS: your turn will come soon, ee be patient. Say jambooooooo

MZanzi   

^^^Haahaa,, don't get 2 full of yourself will you! LOL

mida kale my turn will never come ..ma deynbaan isku leenahay maxaan isku ceer cersan labadeena smile.gif

PS Ugali hadey dabka isaaran tahay wanna have some? I am cooking ugali and cassava

Ibtisam   

Lazy, Whatever happened to your other thread, I cannot find it and I wanted my answers for the questions I asked you. It was looking to be a lively debate.

As for the lady who wrote this article, I've never met her, nor do I know anything about her as a person, but I do know that as a Muslim women she reaches media outlets that Muslim women general just fall short of; the mainstream society, opening up dialog, that could only be a positive contribution.

N.O.R.F   

In addition, I asked the likes of north why he believes this garment to be voluntarily when more women complain of it being forced down their throat? I asked him to defend his position when it comes to being an obligatory piece of clothing for women? And ofcourse, you can read his response on that other thread.

I think you need glasses dear. You have failed to address the FACTS presented against your argument (on both threads) and you have failed to bring forth any evidence in favour of your 'they are being forced to wear it'. On top of that you have simply disregarded articles by niqaab wearing sisters who say 'we chose to wear it'. You're typing for the sake of it.