Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Civil War in Kenya. Almost!

BOB   

Now go ahead and call your folks and tell them not to worry about the Al Qaeda terrorists anymore because they now live in Ethiopia...

it's just a matter of time before we have newspapers in Amxari sold to Somalis in all the major cities in Somalia...

Don't worry...your Ethiopian brothers will protect you from the big bad Islamists and your teenage daughter or sister will be impregnated by one of your beloved mighty Ethiopian soldiers and your niece will go away with her beloved Ethiopian boyfriend and your mother and aunt will be groped in front of your eyes and you can't say anything and your daddy will put a bullet through his skull after the increased humiliation in the hands of the supposed saviors and you will be left to raise all the illegitimate babies of your sisters, nieces and just about every other girl that you knew were your relative...sickening isn't it?

Well...this is what people tried to warn you about when they told you that the Ethiopians are not to be trusted and that they have been raping, murdering and looting just about anybody and everybody that you knew were related to you & me but you didn't believe them because your great elders rebuked their claims and labeled it "false accusations against our Ethiopians brothers" they are your brothers now alright thanks to the females in your family...

Shall I go on?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Jacpher   

^No wonder you call yourself cynical lady.

JB, They must have made the change today. It has been showing Ethiopia all day yesterday.

Jim don’t worry I am well aware of that….it fits me like a Cinderella shoe! Mhhh

Dahi- wasonjo hawa itaji kutishwa zaidi tayari wana matatezo ya waswas

Ps Jac that’s a ceeb word go and wash your mouth with detol yaroow!