Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

2 stars?That's it?

Baluug   

While going through the new posts of the day in SOL,I came across something so very disheartening that I had not bothered to look at before until today.A massive wave of emotion flooded over me as I struggled with what words and adjectives to describe how horribly bewildered,shocked,and deeply saddened I was at receiving this horrible,horrible news.3 people have rated me and I only have 2 stars!! I seriously,honestly thought that I was a nice guy.I thought I was at least 3-star material(violin plays in background)

So please SOL nomads,please, I ask you to look deep into your heart,nay,your soul and give me a higher rating.If this keeps up,I just don't know how to go on.

OG_Girl   

loool@Liiban. I remember first time I came cross your nick I rate you 5 stars. I was the first one rate you smile.gif

Salam

Pucca   

ever since i saw my own less than five stars i've vowed not to give anyone more than 1 star to all who ask for higher ratings.

you asked for it

ppl these days, getting all emotional bout everythin :rolleyes:

Pujah.   

lol waryaa libanoow you would have had 1 star but i rated you 5....aint you glad you ddn't see one star staring back at ya :D

Curly   

I don't know what you're complaining about, I've had 13 voters and an average of 3 stars.

You can't get worse than that. Anyways...why do I need other people to tell me how good I am?!

^^^^^looooooool^^^biskina; 13 wow alot of people feel strongly about u; it means u got 6 **5star and 5 ***1star, and 3 in the middle; lool

aint u a bit full of ur own self advertising; must be the advantage of turning 31 :D:D:D

Baluug   

KOOL Thanx guys,LOL Iwas just bored last night and couldn't think of anything better to talk about.For your guys' generosity,I give u all 5 xidigaha!! :D

don't u think it will be nice if we knew who voted for us; like 7people voted for me; who are you; and the one that gave me 1star; what did i do to you :(

Pucca   

i'm still one short of a perfect five ...four stars just isnt good enough no more.

care to be just a little bit more generous? i mean its JUST a click away...

click on the '5' please..