galbeedi

UAE probably brought weapons for Somaliland.

galbeedi   

C 130 heavy lifting planes did not come to Somaliland to deliver 100 cartons of dates and water. 

Some sources in Somaliland say that two military planes who usually transport military grade weapons had landed Berbera and then went to Hargeisa to disguise of delivering relieve food. 

Traditionally , C 130 hercules or Cargo planes are used for delivery of goods and food , not Helicopters. Imagine  a two heavy duty military grade planes delivering just few cartons of dates and some water. I do believe the dates and the water was loaded in Hargeisa from the refugee aid warehouses as was admitted by their director. 

Folks, I am not 100% sure, but , I do believe that the UAE is fueling the war between Somaliland and Puntland.

galbeedi   

Rather than reconcile her two vessel regions,  the UAE is fueling their war.

It is time for Cabdi Weli to dump UAE and seek help from the Somali people. I he follows that road, he could win both Lascaanood and the election.

gooni   

Way dhici kartaa maamulka hargaysa wuxuu inkiraa puntland wuxuuna u yaqaanaa dawkadda federaalka

Carab laysku dhacay ma caqli badna

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Rather than reconcile her two vessel regions,  the UAE is fueling their war.

It is time for Cabdi Weli to dump UAE and seek help from the Somali people. I he follows that road, he could win both Lascaanood and the election.

Lol..😀

Galbeedi, methinks you’re barking up the wrong tree with such baseless assertions and innuendo.

galbeedi   

Ninyahow I welcome the badly needed food delivery to the coastal people.  My suspicion is why send empty planes only to deliver from local warehouses. They are able to send cargo planes with food , shelter equipment and medicine.

besides, the  UAE are the same people killing people in Yemen, Syria , Palestine and Libya. Just like the Americans I divide the world between good and evil, and for me the UAE is the evil incarnate of our time.

furthermore , as a SOmali irredentist, if I get my way, I would have crushed both the two enclaves.

Ducale   

Timirta ilaa awdal gaadhay ee gurmad islamnimo ah in la caadifadeeyo waa laga fiicanyay. But then again dad wali kacaanki islaamka ka soo horjeeday u buka, la yaab ma leh. Laakiin mihiimadu waa iney sl muqadas tahay. Muuse boqorka dhulka yahay. Ciidanka qarankuna malaa'ig tahay wanaaga ka shaqeeya.

Everything else waa dhuuso. Dameeradaan kor ka saaranyahay dhuusada wey u fasaxanyihiin.

10 hours ago, galbeedi said:

furthermore , as a SOmali irredentist, if I get my way, I would have crushed both the two enclaves.

galbeedi,

Incredible. Such cruelty and ill will in this month? For me I knew there is no limit with you the length you would go to the bottom of humanity, when you used Jawar argument during the time Somalis were killed deep inside Oromo kilil.

Governments come and go please put the poor nomad first. One day soon Ghelleh, Bixi, Gaas, Iley....will go, but the nomad will be there for millenias one way or another.

I would have expected you to stop them killing each other than killing both of them. Only few warlords in Mogadishu are rubbing their hands for that kind of situation.

Learn from Ethiopians and Eritrea:

Wether unitary, separate or federal Puntland is crucial/critical without which neither Somalia or Somaliland can move anywhere.

It was the Afar-Tigray that determined Eritrea and Ethiopia's fate at the end of the day and put an end to 50 years of stop and go wars. The Somali and Oromo agreed with them and was the conclusion.