Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Shoot-out in MPLS somali mall.

RedSea   

This is really sick. Somalis are hopeless bunch wallahi.

1 innocent man who was doing his shoping was struck by stray bullet and said to have passed away. If this is true then Ilahay ha unaxariisto.

Two supposedly somali gang got into a fire fight just outside one of the entrance to the village market famously known as 24th mall. More casualties are being reported. Stay tune for the news...

me   

^Badacase, warninyahow baro sida wax loo qoro.

Somali baad caayaysaa ama habaaraysaa mar kasta oo aan wax aad soo qortay arko.

Soomaali ma tihid miyaa, mise islaan bey wax kuu galaan?

Are you not Somali? Why do you write like this about your people? Even if you are disappointed on this occasion, refrain yourself from smearing the reputation of a whole nation.

RedSea   

Mr.me,

I don't think I need any preaching to know where the somalis rank among the peoples of the world, LAST!.

These self loving so call patriots are blindfolded from the truth. The truth is we suck, you suck we all Blow.

nuune   

^^^ Yaa Baxrul Axmar, all "ME" wanted was you to say "WE" and not exclude yourself, so when mentioning anything to do with Somalis, remember, you are in that problem, since you are Somali yourself.

Soomaalida qurbaha hadaan nahay, dhib kastoo jira waa iska fogeenaa, we use use terms like:

Alla Soomaalida dhib badnaa

Soomaali waa habaarantahay intee laga inkaarey

Intee Sooomaali laga heestaa

Ilaah aa u maqan Soomaali

Ilaah Soomaali ha u gargaaro

Soomaalida rajaba ma lahan

Thus the indvidual talking is excluding himself/herself, bal maxaa noo diidaayo inaan dhahno ama isku darno dhibka jiro, xataa Ilaahoow yaadan ka mid ahaanin waxa dhibka wado!

It is fair to say:

Soomaali hadaan nahay meel baan ka habaaranahay

We are hopeless hadaan Soomaali nahay

In that case, waxaa meesha ka baxey adigoo dhinac ama gooni iskaga taagayo dhibka jiro ee wadankeena iyo umaddeena heesata, iyo putting the blame on others while you clearly avoding and standing alone from it!

Abuu Nuune, I agree with you 100%.

At the same time, "ME" is spot on. Poster is a hardcode secessionist and his true aim is inuu dadkeena(as in somali weyn), the real wadani's inuu fadeexeeyo. Allah u akbar somaliyeey! (yes, we have killers among us, so what? we are no better than any other culture or race that exists in this world)

PS:Don't let poster fool you into thinking he is somali, because religion is his biggest disguise.

LANDER   

Red Sea is absolutely right and it may not have to do with any one particular event. Somalis in general seem to be proud people, but as a people what have we achieved? what have we contributed to the human race? Our egos far outweight our accomplishments and our current state of affairs as a nation. Lazy perhaps what Red is alluding to is a little beyond what your narrow mind can comprehend or grasp. In another thread 15 people died in a bomb blast (mostly women) in Xamar, and some morons can only see it as a oppurtunity to denounce the resistance, nevermind that these women died while cleaning filth likely in order to support their families and earn a little bread. We are a Sad people walee, not much to be proud about.

Malika   

^I think your missing the point,of LG's rant :D ,Red Sea as a die hard Somalilander,for is accused of bad mouthing and generalising Somalis from Somalia..duh! :eek: ,Your shocked and dismayed at the accusation,so mahaan..well your statement of "our state affairs as a nation" is confusing too..as most SL supporters have worked very hard to disassociate themselves from Somalis/a ,so any concern shown is taken as mockery,gloating etc

[Just summarising for you why,the mob want to lynch RS] smile.gif

Nevertheless,xaalkuu Somaliduu mareyaan weey xuntahay wallahi! It is sad trully.

Lander, what is it that red is getting across that I can't for the life of me grasp?

Could it be that he is shocked he came across a story about my people going at it with a .38 in a little strip mall again and again?

For one, I don't believe that the man is that easily shocked about yet another shooting among somalida. If he was genuine, he wouldn't have started with

This is really sick. Somalis are hopeless bunch wallahi.

I don't think you fully understand the man's true intentions, yet you area quick to come to his defense, a little presumptive perhaps?(can't fault the secession loyalty)

Doesn't he read the reports that come out LIVE from the capital of somalia, aka mogadishu daily?

As people from somalia, our focus is with those suffering back home, not labo dhin oo naaxeen and decided to purchase a gun and go at it in public.

Doesn't your secessionist brother hear the news of my people killing each other through radio or internet? (he must be busy getting news from SL)

Anytime an innocent live is taken is tragic itself but I'm concentrating on those children dying of hunger not ciyaalsuuqiin.

Cadaans take AK47 to schools and shoot the daylight out of each other.(u don't hear a white folk losing sleep over it)

Madowga go at it on the streets over trivial sh*t.(but hopefully obama will change their ways)

As the ng saying goes, this story and the poster are "stuff and nonsense" and so is your reply but not until I give you a good SL whooping ya lander.

There is nothing in this poster's thread that will somehow leaving me at dismay.(seen it, heard it all before)

Incase you didn't figure out by now dear lander, I'm trying to tell you that we (somalida) are just like any other human being that Allah put on this earth. We have killers, rapists, pedophilers, robbers among us.(I am sure you heard it all)

We have good people, and we have bad people, no need to go at it at every opportunity we get by creating threads about it. We know, it we hear about it.

What cracked me up after reading your reply is that you have proven my point. Secessionists only care about one thing and one thing only, their own behind.

Incase you are going HUH? Remember that you were the one that couldn't control his fingers after reading my prev. post.

I didn't ask you to inject yourself in the mids of my reply to the thread, but you asked for it and I am always willing to give it to anyone who goes out of order.

First of all, take care of your own affairs and leave somali weyn affairs to the real wadanis.

Secondly, if I or anyone that is a true wadani decides to critize our clown of a government or its leader or the opposition killing group, it is my god given right to do so.

If I feel the need to take a jab at the opposition or any party thats our own, I will do so in every avenue.

I don't for one moment believe that you are sincere about somali affairs, therefore shedding a tear or two over dead people won't change anything.

I will take Duke's patriotism anyday over any secessionist anytime of the week.

RedSea   

Malika :D

LZG, how do you know that the person killed or those who killed him weren't from Somaliland?

Are you implying that everyone that lives in Minnesota is from hiiraan or Muqdisho?

Just listen to yourself, you don't know how idiotic you sound.

'We somali weyn' _by LzG :D dadkaas ayaan lahadlayna.

With people like Lazyie the hopeless just got even more hopeless. smile.gif

ps. What is somaliwayne affair and which wadanis?

Those who kill, loot, rape? which ones... :D

^maxaan kaala hadlayaa, wiil suufiyoobay aa tahay. SL aad mar hore ku qafiifte. The only thing you know is how to breath SL from your nostrils, if thats knowing something, then geez, I think I will pass.(u have my blessings)

I think you need to dedicate more time posting some dhagaxo houses in hargeisa, that should fix your high for your tuulo, oops I meant city.

PS:stop editing your post and what does hiiraan got to do with anything?LOL you are so silly, I suggest you get your hargeisa fix, you are losing it.

RedSea   

^Again you can't prove the guy who got shot was from somalia, jabuuti, somaliland, NFD somaligalbeed. All I know is someone got killed by some ****** somali. Now how could you come to his defense if you know nothing about him?

As you know hargeysa is alot heck better than Beledwayne. lool

Those living in tuulo shouldn't be throwing tuulo stuff around eh LayG.

Anyways, you are too angry for me to talk to. Inagu kala kaxeey meesha.

ps. hadaad SL ku mashquusho ana Hiiraan taad katimid ayaan bash garaynayaa. You betta believe that. :Dicon_razz.gif

Did I hurt your feelings? I hope iney sida hargeisa ay u dhaqaaqin.

FYI, dont believe everything you hear little boy, I am a city girl, born in the greatest city in the world, MOGADISHU.

I don't care to know which tuulo the victim or the shooters were repping or what qabiil they represent, because thats not the least in why I commented about your "stuff and nonsense"

I did it, because you generalized somalida as a whole, and its very silly of you to come out and report yet another shooting.

At the same time, I was reading another SL praise of a thread of yours and I just had to add little salt, and it really did get to you.(u are so easy)

Lastly, beledweyne is the wrong B its buula buurte. Next time, you want to discuss hiiran region, ask for clarification as to what part of hiiran, instead of making an ars* out of yourself.

RedSea   

LazG,

Let us just say he is from my qabiil, the shooter or the victim that is. Then wouldn't that sort of put off your point in me attacking somalis?

besides, I am more somali than you are hadii DNA lafiiriyo. Adigu dadka waxaad tahay Rift valley kasoo jeedaa. Just teasing ya. :D

ps. Buulo burde is a district village, the capital of hiiraan is Beledwayne.