Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Are you addicted to the Internet?

T.V. used to be my darling baby. Then I discovered the net & developed a new relationship. And now I'm bored of both. I'm addicted to video games----mario & some car chases or something (have 8 yr old bro). :D I guess there will always be something to replace the previous addiction.

Take the Quiz Ms/Mr. Nomad

Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)

You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an ***** (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

Hmm some truth to it. Percentage is too high---and I have no online journal--but the blogging craze might just get to me---if I'm not too lazy. :D

Nephissa   

Are you Addicted to the Internet?

39%

Newbie (21% - 40%)

You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.

The internet could be addictive, especially if you’re an expert of the net. There are so many things to do and download – I know people who download everything from text books to tv shows. In a way the internet could help people achieve/and gain things for free – well except your internet connection.

I’m not always on the internet, but my pc is always on downloading something and I do use my computer to watch tv shows and movies.

What was the longest time you spent online?

STOIC   

I am only addicted to the net on summer time-may be it is because i don't have any thing better to do with my life at the time!.I usually put SoL on a pedestal-Its saved on my screen at work!.

STOIC   

^^^ :D No thanks Kleid, i don't think i have the passion of supervising adult who have a strong liking of squawking about everything -there are some who are a gung ho(eager) for the job !.I hate responsibilities other than my life.

Pujah   

i was going to post my result here ...but then decided against it when it put me in the 80% radar...calling me internet junkie :mad: