Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

You know you are SOMALI when?

Oh my gosh, was that funny or what! I nearly fall off my sit and broke a leg... smile.gif

I never knew you were this funny...I have to admit I did like reading that...Good on ya OG_Moti...Top stuff... ;)

I find all this so true.. :cool:

ur on da full bus and styll ur da loudest ppl talkin

-ur mom says " u can memorize music, but u cant memorize quran "

-u buy a computer and ur parents ask for bbc somali radio 24/7

-u NEVER call before u visit someone @ there house and then have the nerve to say there house was a mess.

-the whole family is watchin da 6 o'clock news n somesays "haye, maxay sheegeen?" lol :D

>>>>you eat everything with your hands. (This is sunnah) redface.gif

fi amaan allah

OuT

Kool_Kat   

7. you hang out in any or all of these spotz:Wagad, Hamdi, Afgooye, Karur, Country Style at Dixon, Sheridan Mall or the McDonald's at Falstaff, Jane & Finch, Duncanwood, Weston & 401, Macmacnka Hamar Weyne, Benadir, Somali Hall of Fame, Iftin, any of the Dixon Buildingz, Emmett Buildingz, Driftwood, John Garland, Eastmall or Westmall, Yorkdale or Eaton Centre, the Base Night Club, and off course Five Star Banquet Hall (you know where y'all hang out)

OG, I see you did your homework very well...YOu get an A+, for such a great work...

WAr maxaa saan la isugu ceebeynaa...Reer Toronto aa u dhaarsantahay ma istiri...I starting to wonder in you are in Cambodia or TOronto...

ZOLA   

LOL....THAT WAS FUNNY OG....THESE R THE ONES THAT I CAN RELATE TO..

16. there are buttons missing on your TV, so you use fork to change the channels.. lol ....WHEN I LIVED IN ASIA ..WE HAD A TV ...THE THING WAS SOO OLD ...WE USED A SCREW DRIVER TO OPERATE IT..AND WE NAMED IT QUID-E-AZAM...COZ IT WAS TOO OLD.LOL..

18. you're up late on a school night (checking out the latest posts on somaliaonline.....I DO THAT ALL THE TIME..

19. you leave all your assignments to the last minute .... THIS IS SOO ME...I WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO STUDY FOR AN EXAM .....AND IF THE TEACHER FAILS ME...I CALL THE TEACHER RACIST( IF THE TEACHER IS WHITE).

1. you have a cell phone all day, but you turn it on at 6 (canada people, and usa)..LOL..I TURN MINE ON AT 8PM.

12. ur mom or dad calls long distance and screams on the phone ... WHEN MY MUM CALLS SOMALIA..THE WHOLE BLOCK CAN HEAR HER SCREAM ...LOL.

MD   

LOOOOL@OG_MOTI good observation :D:D

15. you put your used gum in the freezer to chew later

lool People actually do this? :confused:

4. u wash the dishes wit socks if we dont find sponges

:eek: eeeeeew

Senora   

my families been here for over 25 years, and its so funny how they just cant let go off those FUNNY bad habits :D:D:D , LOL....

althought the gum and sock thing was a little too weird for me

king_450   

well said, but you missed the great ones.

and i hope u tune your black ass and learn while you read this.

You are a true somali,

1- when you the others get jealous and envy in you

2-you are a true somali when you don't kiss butts and laugh to go ahead of others

3- you are a true somali when you deal with your ppl most of the time and all the time.

4- you are a true somali when others look u differnt and envy in you

5- you are a true somali when you welcome your parents and ralatives not matter what time of the day or night is

6- you are a true somali when you don't throw your siblings out, and don't ask your family to pay the rent for the coming month.

shall go on and on and on

we have the best quality around and you are talking about the few, learn silly black ass want be somali, go to hell. fool

Senora   

shall go on and on and on

we have the best quality around and you are talking about the few, learn silly black ass want be somali, go to hell. fool

:confused: :confused:

OG looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool daaam u make me laugh holly ... smile.gif wat can I say u the best...one think to give u ..YOU KNOW UR SOMALIA WHEN ..

The calss it's quite and say..

"NAA XALIMO NAA MA CALINKA MAXUUYARE" and the teacher all radey done with work ...MOTI MAN I LOVE UR WORK KEEP RELL AND I WONDER HOW THE HELL DO U KNOW WHERE I PUT MY GAM :D:D:D

Salaan...

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Wagad, Hamdi, Afgooye, Karur, Country Style at Dixon, Sheridan Mall or the McDonald's at Falstaff, Jane & Finch, Duncanwood, Weston & 401, Macmacnka Hamar Weyne, Benadir, Somali Hall of Fame, Iftin, any of the Dixon Buildingz, Emmett Buildingz, Driftwood, John Garland, Eastmall or Westmall, Yorkdale or Eaton Centre, the Base Night Club, and off course Five Star Banquet Hall

Duqa, waxaa cajiib igu eh McDonald's at the Falstaff. McDonald-kaas aa lacagteey qabo, because of living one of the Falstaff's buildings in 2001.

Lakiin Koronto jaceelnimadeed maa intaas oo meel u xafiday. Maskiin. Bas waaye, we will relentlessly lobby one of the main nomad sisters to sponsor you, sidaan ka bacdi waaba u dhiman doontaa Koronto.

Macsalaama!!

LP_Girl   

loooooooooooooooooooool OG_Moti walahi funny lol

but u r Right coz i eat with everything banana looooooooooooooooooooool and they screams too

u make me laugh walahi

anyway thx lol

OG Moti   

maskiin macruuuf looooooooooooooooooool, sxb koronto la aan aa meeshan kajirto, i think koronto will provide enough koronto, so bro since u are one of the modiretors, give me the list of female nomads who live in koronto, let me do the rest looool.. but again wht about the SARs that originated there, is it still there, or they kind fixed that problem......

desertrose yes dear i am at ur service anytime.. u can call me, but not after 12:00 GMT loooool i am listed my number is listed on the bluepages throughout the world.. peace little sis

OG Moti   

og_girl... dont worry sis, if u guys got banned, it is cool, then i could have my peace on the internet, without anyone killing my suuq, ADMIN, apply the rules.....looooooooooool start banning please... we need some actions here... loool og_girl sorry i can not help this time, it conflicts with my interests.. yoomun laka wa yoomun 3aleek, it has been all 3alaya it is about time to me yoomun liya.. and the admin rules just give that.. but hey it was nice to have u here .. u and ur sis, dont worry u still have paltalk, but hey in aint great like here ,,, man dont i feel freedom is heading on my way... peace