Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

Pucca   

sis if i had the power to kill them i wouldn't do it...its just not in me to kill anyone whether they're gay or not.

ta ta

Hey All,,,, forget about Gays,,, i know many of them in our country,,, and many outside our motherland,,,, i'm sure one day they will meet and that is our disaster . . . . .

Ohhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh

Oday baa beri lagu dhahay waxa jira rag oo ragga fuula inta uu mindi iska soo baxshay buu is geliyay isagoo dhahaya GOORMUU RAG SIDAA U BA'AY :( :mad: :mad:

Qac Qaac   

lazygirl.. i am glad that i made u laugh, u always mad, good to see you in a good mood.

silent sistah, what can i say, we think alike maybe..

Mombasa queen, stay away from gays bisinka, ka fagoo, i don't care how nice they are..

silent sistah, he looked like feminine ku te, maxaa wiilka u ceebeene, i know u like guys who have femine characteristics.. enjoy it nooh. jil jileec iyo suuro suuro soo ka ma heshid.

As prophet Lut says in surat Hud

لو ان لي بكم قوة او ءاوي الى ركن شديد

Qac Qaac   

Mutakalim...

Is prophet LuT or luud.

Do u wanna be the admin in here man!! why do u wanna get power or say on sol.. so much.. as the ayah u posted taht is what it is talking about.

NGONGE   

Six full pages of gobbledygook! Homosexuals are bad and sick people, are they?

What if I were to tell you that homosexuality is ok and that all your comments are prejudiced and bigoted. What if I were to say that all these statements about killing, torturing et cetera were myopic views that have no relation to the human race. What would your reply be I wonder? :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

I'm sure you'll find away to bring it back to the way it was, saaxib.

Any comments on my questions by the way?