Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Are you a parent? Sister? Brother? in UK?

Convicted child molester Gary Glitter will be deported back to the UK after being released from prison in Vietnam next week. His not the world’s problem but UK’s so here comes Glitter on Tuesday. Since he wasn’t convicted in UK his name won’t grace the sex offenders list and the police can only inform the local police of which ever area he chooses to keep an eye on him, without the residence approval or consent or knowledge for that matter.

So he might just be your next door neighbour…..

P.S HIS NOT ON THE LIST……

STOIC   

If you live in the US of A you can search for your neighbors’ criminal record by visiting this site. It is hard to tell if the guy down the street is a sex offender or just shy guy keeping on the low profile. This site gets its information from the public record.

PS I suspect my neighbor is drug dealer. How in the world can you drive a nice car and have three women take turns every week to stay with you while your car is always in the parking lot whether it is a weekend or a weekday? I’m tempted to say to him one day whats up homie, got weed on you? :D

N.O.R.F   

I remember a guy who tried something in the xaafad (he tried to talk to a 6 year old). He got a good beating (by the neighbour).

3 WOMAN TAKE TURNS EVERY WEEK??? Forget the weed boi explain?

old man - Its high time you give up your night job at the local Marfish and start a faraax neighbourhood watch.

neighbourhoodwatch.jpg

STOIC   

3 WOMAN TAKE TURNS EVERY WEEK??? Forget the weed boi explain

Me.Dont.Undertsand.The.Question :confused:

-Lily-   

If they killed/gave life sentence to every child molester who was tried in a court then children would really be safe.

p.s. CL, parents would do better to tell their kids what child abuse is and to speak up against adults who attempt to handle them in such a manner, explaining threats those adults may make etc. It’s not always convicted criminals who molest.

Qorax   

Walaaleey UK oo dhan ayaa sida aay u badan yihii waxaa laga sheegayey in aay yihiin dad saqajaama oo waxaa dhici karta Gary Glitter macallimiintisi in aay halkaa joogaan iyo ardadii saqajaanimada kala soo baxay school of child moles.. iyo wxi xunoo dhan. ninkaa kaliya dadka ha uga diggine waxaad ku tiraahdaa ilmihiina ilaalsada oo ninka deriskaada ee cadaanka ah iska ilaali kan madowgana iska ilaali kan hindiga isaga beeso usheeg meelo kale ma fiirfiirsho guryaha lee ijaaraan.

Lily- of course not, but a lot of parents in an attempt to preserve the child innocent end up wraping them in cotton wool. As a result most of the children are unaware of the dangers.

But can you blame the parents? and at what age should you expose your child to such knowledge? How can you explain a molester to 5yrs old?

NGONGE   

^^ You don't. You just tell them that nobody is allowed to kiss them or touch them other than mummy, daddy, adeero hebel, edo hiblaayo, ayaayo, awoowe, Miss so and so at school (let them help you with the list and add their own people). :D

Old man- every old man that visits your house is an adeero to the kids. It’s too loose unless you pin point the few heavily selected individuals that pool can equally be dangerous.

I once meet a Somali paedophile who molested his sister’s son…what then?

Lily-so what to do?

-Lily-   

Cl, I agree, parents have to be quiet specific, certain body parts are No go area. I can understand how parents might find this uncomfortable. I'm afraid keeping an eye on your kids and ruining a bit of their innocence to protect them is necessary, besides, kids know a lot more than we think these days. My 3 year old nephew is as smart as a 5 year old.

The sad truth is there is only so much parents can do, I guess paranoia and keeping your kids close will have to do.