Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who is Female and who is male, I am confused

OG Moti   

HornAfrique sis you are trying to confuse people, I didn't put you in the uncertain list cause we had this conversation before when I thought you were a guy and you got pissed off, so what is the deal Hibo is confused... Lexy dont worry, it is a new world, he can still and probably he will, and enjoy doing all these things with you, so dont lose hope..just adjust the slight changes.. ;)

PEace

Gabbal   

HornAfrique sis you are trying to confuse people, I didn't put you in the uncertain list cause we had this conversation before when I thought you were a guy and you got pissed off,

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think you got the wrong person sxb, cuz Horn is a MAN! :eek:

Hibo you've been coming to the politics section for as long as I can remember, and you still believed me to be a female? :D

lol   
^^^^^ Now lying wasn't part of the bargain was it??? when did u see me in politics section??? My trace is non-existent there.. and if it exists its from the golden old days! So no Nabitaan aight :D

this is a sign of true diaspora! namean, i have no idea who is who! i thought orgilegae was a guy! am i wrong here!! dont know yet

Rudy you got it wrong Bro.I have three LEGS one of them slightly shorter than the other two :D:D:D

I am sure you get the picture

After lookin' at da company's data which is not fully protected ,, there are some information already comin' out to da press . . .

Ex-members reported important information on this and will be published very soon. :D:D

I saw nothing,heard nothing,don't know anybody,spoke to no one and don't know any clubs

DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY

after seeking legal advice that is :D:D

Jacpher   

Originally posted Orgilaqe:

I have three LEGS one of them slightly shorter than the other two

I am sure you get the picture

TMI! Nasty