Host building for NGO's

dsc03905,.jpg

Lawless city

IMG_5022.jpg

Transporting people

scan0058.jpg

Transporting water

damer_donkey_car?display=galleryfull

The lawless pic is amazing, nice picture... i have a lot pics from Somalia in my archive, but i have ask permission before i post them, very recent pics, you can check out work4change.blogspot.com has good pics.

Jabhad   

Yes Animal Farm, the lawless city pic looks good. Not because of the gunmen, but because of the beautifull background surrounding them and the gorgeous blue sky. But this is the only pic that i don't know were its being taken. It could possibly be Mogadishu just like the stadium pic.

Sky   

Lol haruun, that lawless city pic is of Bosasso's port area. I like the stadium of Mogadishu picture. At the right you can see a monument, I'm guess its Dhagaxtuur.

Jabhad   

Lol MMA, those photos are classic sxb. Reminds me old days in Xamar. But need explanation of the many pictures that have the look of an Ethopian not a Somali look. People in pic#2 look Ethopian and dress ethiopian.

Real classics, those were the good ol'days. Although I didn't knew how life was back in the days but I hear a lot of good feedback from my parents.

All I can say is that those picture's have lid up some nostalgia in me. One day I'll be returning to our beautiful country.

Soon inshallah.

Jabhad   

Shirwac remember these photos were taken during 60's and 70's, Somalia, especially Mogadishu is much different today than those days.

Picture 1: Stadium Muqdishu Picture 2: Not as Haarun said is host building for NGO's but is the conference hall in TAar city hotel in Gaalkacyo

Picture 3: The Puntland Army and Police Academy in Carmo in Bari region.

Picture 4: The bus had Puntland plates and look like the buses that go between Gaalkacyo and Addiis Ababa and the bus is either in Gaalkacyo or Galdogob DONT KNOW THE THE OTHER ONES.

Jabhad   

The lawless pic is amazing, nice picture... i have a lot pics from Somalia in my archive, but i have ask permission before i post them, very recent pics, you can check out work4change.blogspot.com has good pics.

Thank you Animal Farm , very good pics indeed. Very informative. You covered important issues we Somalis try to ignore it and hope it goes away.

Jabhad   

Picture 1: Stadium Muqdishu Picture 2: Not as Haarun said is host building for NGO's but is the conference hall in TAar city hotel in Gaalkacyo

Picture 3: The Puntland Army and Police Academy in Carmo in Bari region.

Picture 4: The bus had Puntland plates and look like the buses that go between Gaalkacyo and Addiis Ababa and the bus is either in Gaalkacyo or Galdogob DONT KNOW THE THE OTHER ONES.

Wacdaraha aduunka, pic #2 is definately in gaalkacyo, but i really can't say #3 is in Puntland. Pic#4, I am sure is somewhere in Xamar and was taken by an Italian citizen some time in the 70' or 80's. Pic #5, a donkey transporting water for the people of hargeisa city.