Che -Guevara

Iran’s supreme leader reveals private letter Trump sent to Arab allies

Iran's supreme leader revealed on Wednesday an unpublicized letter sent recently by President Trump to countries in the Middle East, raising questions about how Ayatollah Ali Khamenei came to know about private correspondence between the U.S. leader and his allies in the region.

The day after Trump announced his intention to withdraw from the 2015 nuclear accord with Iran, Khamenei sent a tweet that claimed Trump had written a letter to leaders of Persian Gulf Arab states “a few days ago” that demanded they do more in the region. “I spent $7 trillion and you must do something in return,” the Iranian leader claimed the letter stated.

Washington Post

He got it from our very own SOLer galbeedi.

Trump will squeeze every penny these arabs have, he will not fight with Iran before the money is finished. That was the what galbeedi posted here.

The Egyptians are already committing themselves to send their army to do what America is doing in Syria. So humiliating of a job. No shame with these Egyptians. I like one of their security chiefs in contradicting Mr. Sissi and Shoukry. The security official said a mission that does not make sense.

Arabs..get your slippers, sandals ready and those who have money get your wallets out.

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Iran's supreme leader revealed on Wednesday an unpublicized letter sent recently by President Trump to countries in the Middle East, raising questions about how Ayatollah Ali Khamenei came to know about private correspondence between the U.S. leader and his allies in the region.

The day after Trump announced his intention to withdraw from the 2015 nuclear accord with Iran, Khamenei sent a tweet that claimed Trump had written a letter to leaders of Persian Gulf Arab states “a few days ago” that demanded they do more in the region. “I spent $7 trillion and you must do something in return,” the Iranian leader claimed the letter stated.

Washington Post

Is this a columnist's opinion or a reporter writing about facts? One can't even distinguish, especially about the bold part I highlighted.

In this same article the writer repeats the word 'claims' yet they verify the veracity of the letter existing. It seems Washington Post is more mad about Reer Iiraan having their intelligence intercepting about this letter than anything. I guess Zionist-supporting paper like it wouldn't like that.

By the way, why is Khamenei twitter account not verified?

galbeedi   

There is no security threat to Saudi Arabia from Iran . The Salmaan kid who had stolen the crown could go to Tehran tomorrow and change the conditions of the region. He can bring the Houthis and the opposition and end the conflict in Yemen which has destroyed the lives of millions people. 

He chose war and confrontation. yet, the Saudi nation and their  people are among the weakest people on earth. They do not have the manpower, the tenacity or the institutions to wage a war. There was a shootout in the palace few weeks ago , and  already there is a rumor of coup in the place. 

Israel on the other hand might have brought the Iranian military and their proxy militia to the southern border in Syria and the Golan Height.Their only military superiority at the moment is the sky, and if the Russians sell SAM300 to Iran or Syria that might change. The times where a ground troops could roll and take over are over.

Rather than weaken Iran, these American wars are making Iran more stronger than ever. In Lebanon were the majority of the Sunni population is larger than the Shia, in the last election, they voted with HezbAllah.. The Arab street is totally against the Saudi coalition regardless of their denominations.

Be Careful for what you wish. 

Lebanese, specially Sunnis, remember how their prime-minister was humiliated. 

And regarding Hezbollah,  during their last war with Israel, the IDF couldn't move them an inch. 

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Lebanese, specially Sunnis, remember how their prime-minister was humiliated. 

Qatar Saudi split, killing of lebanese soldiers by ISIS at border with syria, Turkey not so against HizbAllah, Christians mostly pro HizbAllah, less money from Saudi Arabia, all contributed to weakening of Sunni. Will never recover. Christians and Shia are only going to be closer and as Israel threatens even closer.

From here on Sunni will always be divided to ally with them other. Only Turkey can make a difference, but at the moment Turkey prefers the Christians and Shiia who have strength that Turkey is in need.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:59 PM, Old_Observer said:

Qatar Saudi split, killing of lebanese soldiers by ISIS at border with syria, Turkey not so against HizbAllah, Christians mostly pro HizbAllah, less money from Saudi Arabia, all contributed to weakening of Sunni. Will never recover. Christians and Shia are only going to be closer and as Israel threatens even closer.

From here on Sunni will always be divided to ally with them other. Only Turkey can make a difference, but at the moment Turkey prefers the Christians and Shiia who have strength that Turkey is in need.

OO so you support the christians and shia in Lebanon? I guess the war crime being committed against Syria civilians does not bother you. Iran and Hezbollah and of course Israel are committing gross human rights violations in Syria at this very moment where at least 1 million Syrians mostly Sunnis are killed. Before you discount the Sunnis with their current corrupt leadership, you may want to look at demographics where 90% of the Muslims are Sunnis and only 10% are shias.

9 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

OO so you support the christians and shia in Lebanon? I guess the war crime being committed against Syria civilians does not bother you. Iran and Hezbollah and of course Israel are committing gross human rights violations in Syria at this very moment where at least 1 million Syrians mostly Sunnis are killed. Before you discount the Sunnis with their current corrupt leadership, you may want to look at demographics where 90% of the Muslims are Sunnis and only 10% are shias.

Quite the contrary my friend. Its not whom I support. It is the reality now in Lebanon. Regardless of you and I wants or wishes, the Sunni in Lebanon does not want to fight alone and destroy his home, family for no purpose.

The split by constirution is 64 each christians and Moslems and the Moslem 64 is divided Shiia, Sunni.. and the Shia is divided to Amal and HizbAllah.

Who committed more war crime against Syrian Sunni? Assad or ISIS? Who wants and did to destroy Syria? Once the Turkish saw what was happening in the areas they agreed t monitor with Russia, the Turkish soldiers started working with Syria government. Was hard to believe for them somebody would do that in the name of Sunni in the name of Islam.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:42 PM, Old_Observer said:

Who committed more war crime against Syrian Sunni? Assad or ISIS? Who wants and did to destroy Syria? Once the Turkish saw what was happening in the areas they agreed t monitor with Russia, the Turkish soldiers started working with Syria government. Was hard to believe for them somebody would do that in the name of Sunni in the name of Islam.

I have a feeling that your support is quite transparent and it is not with suffering of Muslims. Assad regime with its allies Iran, Hezbollah and Russia massacred more 1 million mostly civilians and mostly Sunni Muslim. So how many ISIS killed? Turkey is pragmatic in protecting its border against terrorists but has supported and still does support Syrian refugees currently hosting more 3.5 million and many more who are working and doing business in Turkey. Turkey does not support Assad and in fact when Turkey captured Efren, Assad send his supports to fight with Turkey and FSA.

On 5/14/2018 at 12:39 AM, Peace Action said:

I have a feeling that your support is quite transparent and it is not with suffering of Muslims.

That means we have different criterion of suffering and also who caused who brought this suffering.

I do not consider a gas pipeline project as being in favour of Moslems, it actually victimized Moslems. As for Turkey they do in what they think is best interest of their country Muslim or not. For that they do it at a drop of a hat dealing with Isreal. They do more business with Israel, than anyone in the whole area.

Syria conflict had nothing to do with religion except religion being used as instrument to do something that is against the religion.