Sign in to follow this  
lol

If u want to know

lol   

Originally posted by ofleh:

quote:I really found this website interesting... if u want to know how Somalis originated... here is some info..

What does history matter if you have a bleak present and no future?
U have a bleak present and no future if the passport u carry defines who u r. By that I mean, if u consider urself Swedish, Dutch, Danish, American, Canadian, British etc...simply because they handed u their passports... If you however carry those passports to make ur traveling means easier, but when asked wat is ur nationality, the first thought that hits ur mind and comes out of your mouth is " Somali" then u do have a present and a brighter future.

I see the War in Somalia as a positive thing, unlike most people. Seriously if we look at it, we were sleeping before the war. We might have had basic infrastructure but it wasn't one that was gonna give us a bright future. Now I think we are better equipped with knowledge of both Worldly and divinely to serve our purpose here on earth.