Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Favorite Color

Ariadne   

I use to like blue along time ago and then everyone started liking it...it wasn't that nice after that. Same thing with red.

My favourite colours are:

Pink: such a misunderstood colour and so fiercly feminine and in your face.

and Black: what can I say this is truly a timeless colour. And its a much darker and more mysterious colour than white (none of that goody goody crap)

Mujahida   

oRIginally Quoted by Instinct-Poet

White, Why simply cuz, Is a sign of clean.

I agree with you.

My Hijab's are White. My skirts are mainly White. I have even White shoes < sneakers. I Love white! I like wearing everything in purple too. Looks Classy to me. smile.gif

LadyMo   

Originally posted by S.O.S:

Black: what can I say this is truly a timeless colour. And its a much darker and more mysterious colour than white (none of that goody goody crap)

Damn u just gav a true and suitable practically perfect definition of wat Black means to me, its my colour! I wear black wiv anythin!

I dont think I can remember EVA leavin my house once without wearin at least 1 item which is black! Most of my trainers (sneakers) are black too-I cant stand white trainers.

My addiction to wearin black is soo bad dat a friend of mine recently asked me whether or not I was mournin because everytime he'd see me Id be wearin black :D

Originally posted by S.O.S:

I use to like blue along time ago and then everyone started liking it...

I seriously kno wat u mean howeva Im a very dedicated and loyal blue supporter, lool. Ocean Blue or de colour of de original Somali flag-dats my favourite colour to look at!

Xafsa   

S.O.S girl you took the words right out of my mouth about the color black. Most of my shoes are black...most of my tops are black and I have about 6 different black skirts.

Baby blue( tarheels team color) Is my other favorite color because I look damn good in it :D If I may say so myself :rolleyes:

MaLikah   

Lol OPININIATED-and I wonder why that is? Ima go ahead and be a sellout-and say BLUE. Besides the fact that half my wardrobe comes in the color of blue,I associate it with being laidback-and even tho I like to look cute sometimes-I mostly like feeling oooh comfortable.

JASMIINE   

my favorite color is blue cuz its clean and soothing but my clothes tend to be brown. i have to have brown in everything i wear. i also i love burgundy.

luv pink

if i could i wasn't afraid of momz havin' a heartattack...i would dye my hair pink, wear pink contact lenses ( they exist) and covered in pink from head to toe....

luv pink...cuz itz relaxin'...a study proved that in the world of sports, when a team's locker room was painted pink, they were less aggressive.. (Forman, 1987)....thought i might just add that in there....

Curly   

I don’t have a favourite colour but I know one thing and that’s I HATE PINK (yuck!! :eek: ) with a passion!

So who ever thinks that bloody colour is nice please do us all a favour and remove yourself!!! :D Preferably to the nearest cliff I’m sure the world would be a better place without you!

:D

PINK and GREEN!!! :eek: wots wrong with YOUR eyes???????. :eek:

First of all those colours do not, I repeat DO NOT go together I mean have you ever seen anybody where pink AND green out on the street NO!!!! Exactly. Because if they did they know the fashion police would come and haul their butts of the streets.

Now if you said blue on the other had that would be fine cos you can’t go wrong with any shade of blue apart from turquoise now that’s a no no too.

I hope you have listened and learned well that you do mix and match GREEN and PINK.

;)

Freaky...has your freaky buziness got ur so outta tune that u can't comprehend wat da sista is askin' u... :rolleyes: ...ppl were asked to state their favorite color(s)...they WERE NOT asked, on da otha hand, to play the part of fashion police...

~i leave u wit dis note~

don't judge...

let them do their thang,

n' guess wat

they don't give a fudge...

Purple has been the color that I've always loved but never got to wear on the outside....don't know why!

RED, Favorite of all time..and I look the best in it ;)

White: I love white pants..unconditionally!