Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

guinness world records-50 yrs of outrageous stunts..

dawoco   

It has been 50 yrs since the guiness world records have had a record set for the first time. For none other than the tallestr man alive.

Now as i have watched on my itv channel, 38 people have broken the record for naked roller coaster riders. And they will go into the world record book. Others that were in the news were the woman with the most piercings on her face and the man with the longest tongue. Well, what can i say? long tongue, big mouth?

It seems that the whole spectacle is getting out of hand, with silly and even dangerous stunts being done, just to get into a book.

It all seems so insignificant and silly to do stunts that are dangerous just so that it says somewhere that you hold a record. Some might do it for the thrill, but what thrill?!

I just don't get it. Would you want to risk your life in order to have it recorded in a book?

What do you think about this whole record book none sense?

And if you are up for it, what record would you wish to break?

dawoco   

WD how does jumoping off a building and doing it in less than 10 secs improve humanity?

The record i would want to set is "burning the most guiness world record books in less than a minute" and challenging others to break the record i have set. Waw now that would be a challenge.

WD there is sikh man who is in his 90's and he runs in marathons, he broke the record for the oldest man that finished a marathon i think, he also represents reabok now. Maybe u can run with him in a marathon? Shouldn't be all too hard :D