Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

Curly   

I'm finding it harder and harder to watch, what on earth is he crying about now?

And when Mo ate those bananas without even chewing I thought does he want to go to hell or is he hungry again... He's definately not going to loose that beer belly now, he'll probably be the first person to leave the BB house who's gained weight.

Chimera   

Hey Sue how have you been sister?

you find it hard to watch because of a few tears? what about the Steriod-freaks Dale and Stuart? they cry all the time - two macho men crying - now that's hard to watch, at least Mo is real to himself and doesn't put up a Rambo front. I hope one of these days Dale or Stuart go missing after Mo on a hungry day devoured them like he devoured those Bananas today

lol @Kathreya and Mo after being told their not allowed to eat those bananas still munching them down in the Diaryroom like it's OK :D

Mo jumping the fence and eating those bananas was a smart move cause he took away the pleasure of sending him to Hell from those who hate him, cause he send himself, this pissed them off( Skinny Luke and Fat Rebecca hate Mo and Kat, just look at their reaction in the store room when it was announced that Mo and Kat had to pack their suitcases - BigBrother loves to play with the Housemates and get them all paranoid)

AdamsBigBrotherbanner.png

The game is getting really interesting now, with Mo calming down a paranoid Darnell and making sure he doesn't explode on the Whisper club. Alliances shifting - is Rex still a B-blocker or not? - Mo exploding on Dale(lol) - Maysoon not liking her new Heavenly Housemates and preferring the Hell side of the divide - Blind mikey second week in Hell Lmao - Dale being Head of House(this will backfire on him) - Mo and Darnell possibly up for eviction against Bex(she will go most definitely then) worst case scenario will be Mo vs Darnell( then mo will probably go)

Yep interesting week this will be :D

Curly   

I'm good thanks, yourself?

About Mo, I know I give Mo a hard time and I've seen all the so-called macho macho men get all teary about nothing! But for some unknown reason to me seeing Mo cry makes me cringe to the nth degree.

As for Darnell, he's very volatile of late, what's his game plan because all this "I don't have a game plan" nonsense is starting to wear thin. Please don't make me dislike you Darnell. Darnell seems very caught up in what everyone thinks of him that's inside and outside the house. More and more I find Luke, Bex and Mikey ACCURATELY predicting Darnell’s motivates, actions and even feelings.

Isn't that something!

Chimera   

Originally posted by Sue:

I'm good thanks, yourself?

I'm fine, thank you! smile.gif

About Mo, I know I give Mo a hard time and I've seen all the so-called macho macho men get all teary about nothing! But for some
unknown reason
to me seeing Mo cry makes me cringe to the nth degree.

Your a Somali woman, you guys have one rule for us and another rule for the entire planet, that's your only flaw, fix this and you guys are flawless icon_razz.gif

As for Darnell, he's very volatile of late, what's his game plan because all this "I don't have a game plan" nonsense is starting to wear thin. Please don't make me dislike you Darnell. Darnell seems very caught up in what everyone thinks of him that's inside and outside the house. More and more I find Luke, Bex and Mikey ACCURATELY predicting Darnell’s motivates, actions and even feelings.

Isn't that something!

Darnell has a very high IQ, this is why he analyzes every situation very well and sees things other housemates don't. But he made a mistake by thinking Bex is popular outside because Mario was evicted over her. He doesn't know that Mario was simply more hated than her and if Darnell had been up against Bex he would have defeated her by a landslide. He doesn't know this and that is why you see him breaking down in a self-destruct mode, but luckily Kat,Rachel and Mo got his back

I like the new Mo, he made Dale today look like a complete fool, he thought Mo would back down but he didn't so he blew kisses at him so Mo winked back lmao that was some funny stuff

It's going to be (according to BB forums) a Darnell vs Mo vs Bex eviction unless Big Brother throws in a twist - This week is Big

Oz   

A 52 year old lady (Terri) took Big brother 2008 Australia. The prize money was 250.000 Australian dollars cash money no tax deduction. Source

PS: When is UK Big brother ending?

Chimera   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Mo is becoming more vocal, isn't he?

He's finally becoming his own man..

I feel sorry for Lisa, she deserved to go to heaven rather than the flat-faced screamer.

Lisa can take it don't you worry 'she's done it all' :D

btw Doesn't Bex remind you of Shrek? hehe :D

ps Oz - somewhere in end August/ early September

Oz   

What is exactly happening with my main man Mohammed? Someone, anyone, please post clips of Mohammed. Although I am located in another country, I am loving UK Big Brother. Dannell and Kat in "Cookie love", my favourite. Katrya is funny.