Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

SOL appreciation thread...........

My 200 thread shouts goes to SOL............

Thanks for wastin my valuable time.........

Thanks for making me not do my homework.....

Thanks (insert ur name here) for entertaining me..

Only 200 Section6er? :confused:

You have been here longer then I have. Come on ama sure you can do better then that. It more like people like OG_Moti, Clown & Shyhem have wasted my valuable time. :rolleyes:

Section6er: Thanks MiZz_LeXuS for entertaining me

naya captivated, lol, how dare you? You know what my situation is for 4 days out da week! And anyway, it took me a year to get up to 2 hundred, and only months to go up to 500.

You can thank certain people for that ;)

Thank thou

Saabir   

I post too much, Compare my membership number and the number of posts I wrote!!! it's too much, getta stop writting too much smile.gif .

Le silencieux smile.gif

Paltalk   

I really do appreciate those who are responsible of establishing this site..It is imperative all nomad to exchanges their ideas and thoughts. We should all be grateful of it..All Admin's do diligent job to manage this site..so we all should give them a credit for the good things they do on behalf of our nomads..I love this place..and These Nomads....Where else would I find them other then this site..Love you all..No hate..Love but nothing Else

S.O.L, that (abbreviation) in itself is a mark of the success that we have come to attribute to this great site. Another is the willingness of the Admin to tolerate and accept every form of opnion from contributors, that are both positively enlightning and some times positively deluded :rolleyes: . I can only commend the c0-founders of the site who i have been privilagd to meet, and the various moderators who peform that crucial oversite function.

Changed   

thanks for giving me something to do during the summer .....i would have been sitting in my room bored sh!tless redface.gif

Originally posted by Section6er:

Thanks mizz UNIQUE for entertaining me..

U R wLc icon_razz.gif ........