Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Doesnt he look like Pres. Obama?

RedSea   

People say everyone has a person that looks just him/her.

Check out the very close resemblance this Indonesian man shares with U.S President Barack Obama.

eng_Obama_lookalike_735643g.jpg

eng_Obama_lookalike_735647g.jpg

eng_Obama_lookalike_735648g.jpg

Zafir   

You know who looks like Obama, Farax Brawn! just the other day I was telling him "hey, you look like Obama".

Originally posted by Zafir:

You know who looks like Obama, Farax Brawn! just the other day I was telling him "hey, you look like Obama".

L0L. Waryee,I will have what you are smoking[& drinking for that matter].

Ibti/Malika,Surely,you are not paying attention to this mad man,are you?

Topic: That dude looks awefully similar to Barack...Mama Barack,perhaps,swang around huh? :D

Haneefah   

Lol@ FB looking like Obama.

Ninku is looking better by the day. May be it's the way he walks with such confidence and his head up high. Hot. :D

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Lol@ FB looking like Obama.

Ninku is looking better by the day. May be it's the way he walks with such confidence and his head up high. Hot.
:D

Labadan sentence(israacasan weliba),kama helin anigu smile.gif

BOB   

Waryaa Faarax...hadaad Obama tahay waxba ha is qarin ee ogoow aniga waxaan u baahanahay inaad mansion iiga dhisto Lamu mid kalena iiga dhisto Wajir welibana Habas-Wein kadibna aad guriga ugu dheer Garissa iiga dhisto kadibna aad 100 geel iigado oo aan ku guursado gabar joogta baadiyaha Qoraxeey hadaad intaas ii sameyn weyso ogoow inaan Whiteman's House kuugu imaanayo anigoo wada ayeeyo iyo awoowe...! :D

Goormaan wax kaa faaiideynaa hadaad wax noo qaban weyso adigoo US President ah? smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Buuxo   

^LOL.

Zafir ,I thought the same thing. I even said to FB,you gotta be faternal twins at least.The resemblance is uncanny.

he is probably a double for Obama. fills in for the man whenever he can't make it somewhere. as long as he doesnt speak, and just does the waving thing, and smiling no one would know the difference.