Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

!suqa

Hibo   

Hi all.

how about if things were different and we could buy our partner from the shops? would it have been good idea? coz u can choose ur design how u want it!! give us your opinions??? thank u

Salamu Calykum Brother haraky:

Off the bat, sorry I do not share your ill-conceived thoughts towards women.

You have reduced the value of a human being (woman) to be nothing but a piece of meat. And just like a piece of meat you want to buy her from a store, take her home and satisfy your basic instinctual needs. They have plenty of such things for guys like you, just stop by a sex toy (in your neck of the woods) and you will have plenty of dump lifeless sexy looking objects that will help you achieve the sexual gratification you are looking for. And if that fails you, you can always take a trip to Vegas and visit the Bunny Ranch.

For the rest of use, we see women as more than just sexual objects, we see them sisters, mother, wives and life partners.

If you have been repeatedly reject by many women, then it’s probably because of this wicked attitude that you have towards them. Start by changing your attitude and I am sure you will find your soul mate, once you do, I am sure she will be more than someone you just go to the toilet on.

Keep hope alive

Ashwaq   

Motorcycle, lol. when I fist read his post I said to myself maybe the guy does not know that you could buy women from the stores. If you are looking for a real life one, there are some who are for sale still. No harm done.

lol. This is the worse post I have read so far.

Haraky, I hope you change your views about women. There are wonderful females out there, who are not incline to fight with you on the drop of a hat. The key to a women is show her some respect and she will putty in your hands.

Take care bro.

So long as there is a demand for it, so long as you can afford it there will be those that can be bought. Don't despair Haraky. Supply and demand; simple economics works even with the oldest 'trade' known to mankind. If you're looking for communication that is less difficult you'll find it with the likes of those that will pander to your every whim for a price. They'll give and tell you all you want to hear. Just be warned- they don't kiss.

Buubto   

ninba aqligiisa inta uu yahay ayuu ka hadlaa. loooooool i can't stop laughing looooooool go & buy big toys that will suit u.

Moto well said

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

lol How come I didn't see this b4...God...Haraky..Miskiin Waaxid! Aboowe I'm really sorry if you Think of us that way....They say, Desperate Measures Lead to Desperate acts! I guess Dumarkii baa Jiirajiira kaa Galaye...lol No blame there...Girls lets not be offended, If only one of you galz down In Columbus,OH where to Holla at the brotha every now and than, he wouldn't have this kind a 'thought' in his head to begin with... smile.gif

Ma'salaama and Take it easy aight!

Hibo   

As much as I would hate to say this...I would suggest U go get "Dolly the Sex Bomb"...shes got all the features of A woman, doesnt talk back & ofcouse U can do what u want to do to it. All she needs is needs a bit of air pumped into her and BINGO Sex goddess.... smile.gif

Oh yes U can buy her too ofcouse

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Harky, beynal laah! Nacalaa iskaarbahaaga ku yaal, bulaacadaa tahay maxaan dhahaa..... Just a reminder there is an invention called

"prostitution" if you need something on sale.

Motor-cycle cruiser aboowe ishaa ka xoortay walaahi, fiiri een, een, adiga Rough Riders maa ku jirtaa.

Kool_Kat   

As reerxamar ppl would say, MAANGAAB. Please HARAKY, tell me that you know nothing about women. Obviously, if you think about buying a woman at the store, you don't have much experience. So baby boy, stick with what you know like buying plastic women at the store...lol

or better yet, just buying candy at the store...

I can not believe you'll post such a topic? Once again, MAANGAAB!!!

Hibo   

Got nothing to say but laugh.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Poor Ken has competition. In the form of LS. smile.gif

I'm back. I think. I've had difficulty posting on this site. Posts disappeared and moved; I got frustrated and was extremely busy anyway so I put in my own disappearing act. LOL. I returned and made 2 new additions- the one above and another. The other one is nowhere to be found. It was there then; it isn't there now. Deja vu

I'm not going to bother Admin again; I'll develop a reputation for being difficult. Besides Admin has already told me that he/she 'feels' me. I'm not going into my Private Messages alone again. LOL. See u around L-S, that is if my posts get through...this one included, let me say a little prayer. Here goes...

Did it work?

------------------

Make a today-dream a tomorrow-reality