Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

If you had..........

J.Lee   

Lets say you been sick for a while to the point you faint standing up. Finally, when you thought this sickness is getting out of hand like palm pilots,you mustered enough strenght to go see a doctor who told you candidly that you had only Twenty Four hours to live.....

what would your reaction be? who would you notify? who would you spend with your last twenty four hours? or would you like Diddy said deny that you were about to die .......

OG Moti   

First of all u scared the sshit out of me... secondly .. we all have 24 hours to live, u never know when it comes to u.. so I just follow "i am not sure if it is hadith"

but it goes like

LIVE THIS LIFE LIKE U WILL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE FOR THE INTERNAL LIFE LIKE U WILL DIE TOMORROW

but ur question is if u sure know u got 24 hours yeah? then i will go around and ask forgivness to every body i knew and post in SOL asking forgiveness and to pray for me cause thanx to Libaax sankafor posting tacsiya the nomad who passed away cause i pray for him everyday even thou i did not meet him, so small things like that might be great.... and the last 12 hours i will spend it reading quran and praying... peace

options for men .. 24 hours only left...

1. Marry (4) to make sure u leave behind mini u

2. Kill ur enemies cause then going to jail wont harm much

3. ask forgiveness of everyone including animals

4. praying and reading quran

5. smile to ur family's face... and say goodbye without words

6. flaud SOL with ur messages so u wont be forgoten

chooose ur choice and be wise..... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I'll thank Allah for everything he blessed me with......

2. I won't tell anyone beside my loved ones(that includes my parents).

3. I'll got to my husband/bf/lover/crush and tell him how I really feel about him, thank him for every single bad or good memory.

4. I'll frame my favorite pair of shoes and hang it in the salooto...so that everyone remember me

Changed   

i will call my entire family and tell them the news( i want to die with my family by my side , i dont want to die alone)

i will ask them to be good about it ...i want happiness in my last few hours not tear

i will pray and ask ask everyone forgiveness

read quran

call my best friends and ask them to come over and have fun with me during my last moments

pray over and over again and ask god for his forgiveness for all the wrong deeds i did

and i will make sure i make the best out of my last day on earth

I'll frame my favorite pair of shoes and hang it in the salooto...so that everyone remember me

LoooooooooooooooooooooL I think I would do the same!

No seriously, I think I would be in shock for the first 12hrs and then I would spend the other 12hrs making up all the salaats I've missed through out my life, which unfortunetly for me is quite a lot.

Macalin   

I would probably freak out and faint in the doctors office..been maa laisku sheegaa?

Call hooyo mama cadeey and tell her how much i love her..

pray the rest of the 23hrs left till i pass!..

Log on to SOL and bye bye all my nomads :D (yes i love yall 2)

Raxmah   

I will definitely be scared, I probably wouldn't know what to do.

I would ask every1 for forgiveness even though I should be doing that now.

Pray--I pray every day that I die in inshallah in sujud, it would mean so much to me.

And make sure am surrounded by my family, they mean the world to me.

After reading what everyone wrote and I my self, it has me thinking why aren't so many of doing that now, we don't know when we will be taking our last breath, my mom always told me, we shouldn't go to bed assuming we will be alive in the morning, and in the morning we shouldn't assume we will be alive until night. To me it sounds depressing to think about death so much, but the more I think about it the better am at striving to do good deeds for the sake of allah, cause am always thinking about what my last action is going to be before I pass away.