Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Arabic Songs-Where and What?

SeeKer   

I looked in the archives before I posted and I couldn't find the info I needed. If you are so inclined please drop the name your favourite arabic tunes and where I can find them (free download if you please). I recently lost my arabic collection and I want it back. Help a sista out please smile.gif

Miriam1   

6arab.com is the best site to me for arabic songs.

One bad thing, U have to be able to read arabic text to know what songs u want. They used to spell it out in latin alphabets but stopped this recently. One trick take ur mouse to a listed song and look at the bottom bar and you can see it spelled out in english.

Best songs?

I am in love with Fayrouz currently ( i know very old) but her song Ahwak is just beautiful the words are amazing...

And as always Mr. Kathem Al Saher and Ms. Asala always rock!

enjoy

Urban   

i've been looking for a slow jam sung by some fat khaleeji dude (not nabil shu'ail).. i can't describe it to you here but it was quite a big hit about 3/4 yrs ago but i still heard it a few months ago in a sheesha house..

All i remember from the video is seeing a big guy wearing a dishdasha and singing about a girl..

Miriam1   

^^Its Hussien Al Jasmi...shid..i am typing this and the song's name is on the tip of my tongue..Um I can't remember it...well whatever..he is singing about his daughter that is being taken away by the mother after thier divorce..lovely song..where is career began and ended for me.

Edit.

I got it, it was bugging me. Its Bawada3ak

here is the link

http://6arab.com/singers-ar/east/jasmi/index-ar.shtml

Shakti   

Arabic ah??

try this .. www.somaliuk.com

free downloads. of course.. .somali songs smile.gif

p.s set up an email and have ppl email u some songs from their itune collection... my sis(the arabic wanna be :mad: ) has a quite a collection and i can email it 2 u.. free of charge.. my good deed for the day…lol

oh yeah, what sort of tune are u into... the heavy load.. Raqs material or ??? ....

SeeKer   

^^^I tried mazika they charge for songs and if they don't I have to be in egypt to download it. Guess I know what I will be doing in Egypt when I go. Hayam 6arab site is not working unless the link google provides is down. Devilangle erm.........I will look into setting up an e-mail and I'll send you a note.Anymore suggestions?

well I have not listen to good carabi song for long time but some nice tunes I must recommend Asala's 'laww ta3rafu' and also great happy go lucky love song (no calaancal this important to me) 'Ana Behibak' by fadl Shaker. simply wow.

Well 6arab.com is also my dealer of choice, that and Limewire. smile.gif

I especially love Gawaher, and if you like cheesy happy sing-a-long poptunes, you'll love her too. My favourite song is Samara.

And Muhammed Munir never fails to move me, don't really know the titles of the songs off by heart, but it's worth getting his albums.

Urban   

i like one kazem al saher song in particular.. Qooly Uhibbuka - written by nizar qabbani

a really nice poem..

the video..enjoy

there are plenty of 'playlists' on Youtube containing arabic video clips..

smile.gif

kal india to aye aaj phir dupularia

kaper shat dubylarian

aaj natke romeo haske

punjabi dude

koi nahin hai kamre mein kya haseen mila

hai pal ashararat karne do kam bake karenge

kal

hindi

habeeb alby hayat alby shakar ably

darake ably meyasikimni bin ilimny hasibny be

gara minita alby