Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

Damien McElroy and Ahmad Vahdat

London Telegraph

Saturday, Oct 3rd, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad’s birthplace, and the name derives from “weaver of the Sabour”, the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran’s Ministry of the Interior.

http://www.telegraph .co.uk/news/worldnew s/middleeast/iran/62 56173/Mahmoud-Ahmadi nejad-revealed-to-ha ve-Jewish-past.html

"However Mehdi Khazali, an internet blogger, who called for an investigation of Mr Ahmadinejad's roots was arrested this summer."

It seems even the West is a little reluctant as the title is a bit misleading. How can one have a "Jewish past"? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad either is a Jew or he isn't (by ethnicity). Obviously according to this news he is. This is very weird. Who would have guessed?

My father is going to be shocked!

I'm leaning towards the whole Israel-wants-to-take -over-the-middle-Eas t theory, they've covered the Saudis:

http://www.express.c o.uk/posts/view/1302 51/Saudis-will-let-I srael-bomb-Iran-nucl ear-site#