Sign in to follow this  
nuune

FAADUMO-MUCJISO maashaaAllaah

nuune   

WATCH THIS VIDEO this Xaafidah from Iran, wonderful, she is a wonderful young girl.

I have never seen someone like this in my life, not just she knows the holy Quran by heart, but can also tell u which number of ayah which juz, surah, xizbi maqarah whether the ayah or the surah is makiyah or madaniyah and so on............

nuune   

one moment she was asked a topic from the Quran and then she tells the ayah actually many ayaaat untill told to stop.

she can even tell where the ayah is in the page whether in the upper right or left or middle or bottom up.......

totti, i think she is naturally blessed, u can feel the atmosphere of the people who were there, they all seemed weird wandering where this young girl got from all this, but she went through actual teaching of the Quraan in madrasah qur'aaniyyah.

OG Moti   

MashaAllah, I a moment thought about maybe someone is telling her by a mic under her ears, that is how much i was amazed, MashaAllah, she is one of the Aayaatilah .. waa mu3jizo walahi, culimada sidaa uma sheegi karaan, she tells u the suura, the numbers of ayaat, the page and the whether it is left side or right side of the Book of Allah "The Quran" .. mashaAllah, she made me ashamed, Allah kariim

Peace

Nuune, inkastoon fiirsanin videoga...cunugta yar waa maasha'allah hadii ey Quraanka u garaneyso sidaad u sheegday. Sidaan u ogsoonnahayba Ilaah sw wuxuu ku dhaartay inuu ilaalin doono Quraanka oona la badali karin....dadka muxaafiidiinta eh buu ilaah ku ilaalinayaa Kutaabkiisa

nuune   

sax jalaqsan, waa runtaa, al muxaafiduuna weeyaan kuwa quraanka xanbaarsan, waad la yaabi doontaa haddaad daawato videoowga, mucjiso rabbaani.

Maashallah, Allahu akbar...

3ajiib, quranka see u taqaano & sidii xataa ee uuga jawaabeyso, suualaha oo isku eg ge markii la weeydiiyo 2 daas meelood ee ku kala jiraan ee midee rabtaa ee leedahay, maashallah

any 1 who knows how old she is, seems so oyoung ,,, maashallah!!!!!!!!!!!!