Deeq A.

Houthi leader "condemns" UAE for meddling in Somalia's affairs

Deeq A.   

Mogadishu (HOL) - The leader of Yemen's Houthi Ansar Allah movement have voiced their support for Somalia in the wake of the diplomatic crisis between the horn of Africa nation and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Source: Hiiraan Online

This UAE issue will be as Illey would say:

'This cry is for more than a goat". Very dangerous issue and maybe getting time, attention more than its worth. Every politician wants to use it as ladder to undermine his competition.

54 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

That is the precise political football some are engaged in here with this issue. 

There is something called "I did not and I do not do it for you". If some Somali politician uses Qatar to undermine his competition, and his competition used UAE. They are both the same, but what they do not tell you is that UAE tells one set of politicians I am not doing this for you, I am doing it for myself and Qatar tells the other set I am not doing this for you, I do it for my self if you want to risk your skin and join for some left overs be my guest.

Ghelleh and most Ethiopians except Amhara groups never loose sight of this truth. Mogadishu is playing this cry overmilking and killing the cow or camel in Somali speak.

galbeedi   

last Friday the houthies hit Riyadh and everyone took cover an stayed in doors. It seems they are following the news.

Who knows , if thins get hot , they might fired to Berbera and shut down the shipping lanes.

Just a warning.

14 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

last Friday the houthies hit Riyadh and everyone took cover an stayed in doors. It seems they are following the news.

Who knows , if thins get hot , they might fired to Berbera and shut down the shipping lanes.

Just a warning.

Now you are really down to the barrel. Counting on Houthis to get at Somaliland. Not good not ambitious not confident. You think Somaliland will come running for help to Mogadishu and will have one united, happy Somalia thanks to the Houthis?

Do you forget that the Houthis at the end of the day would not mind UAE and the Southern separatists? Its the Saudis keeping 2 provinces of Yemen and also trying to keep Houthis down by a greater Yemen that are enemy number 1.

19 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Well as you know, our Galbeedi, was actually seen around here praying, literally, for some "Oromo's hordes" to come and "invade" Somaliland, just so that he will see the destruction of that place he has such an "impotent hatred" for it. 

That strategy of using Oromo to put down the Somali has failed flat on its face. The Oromo knows clearly and unambigously that he can not go anywhere with out the Somali at the very least tolerating him if not supporting him.

The Somali has fought longer, has fought more and paid gretaer price, for the rights the Oromo now is enjoying. The Somali also by virtue of this can throw a monkey wrench more than others. That is what the likes of our galbeedi did not realize and did not know.

The likes of our galbeedi were clouded by 40 million Oromo and only 6-7 million Somali and of course mistaken clan calculus.

In a few months the likes of our galbeedi will be shocked by what the Oromo will do with Somaliland. The Tigray will be missed who favoured Djibouti, but still maintained good brotherly but severly limited relations with Somaliland. The Oromo will have no limits.

Relying on Houthi to punish Somaliland is a too deep of hopelessness no one worth of even forum SOL country fighter like our galbeedi should entertain.

galbeedi   

OO,

You and I disagree in many ways, I am free willing nomad who does not want to carry the water anyone other than my Somali brethren.

Also, I  would not mind good neighborly relationship.

If you want to debate or discuss some issues, judge or respond for what I write , instead of taking the sticks my detractors like  OOdweyne throw at me and  use to whip me to get some talking points for your  employers.

3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Relying on Houthi to punish Somaliland is a too deep of hopelessness no one worth of even forum SOL country fighter like our galbeedi should entertain.

NO one is relying on Houthies or others against Somaliland. The threat of Houties launching a missile to Berbera is not a far fetched idea.The Saudis with their patriot missiles are struggling to keep the missiles out and their response is to bomb wedding ceremonies, hotels and even funerals.

In fact, Berbera is much closer than Riyadh or Dhahraan in north east Arabia. It is a fair warning for our brothers in Hargeisa, Borama and Berbera. There is no agricultural production, and inflation is eating up the savings of the people. If Berbera shuts down even one month, we might all starve and wait food rations from Oromo in Ethiopia.

Again respond to my writings , not what Oodweyne is accusing me of.

45 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

If you want to debate or discuss some issues, judge or respond for what I write , instead of taking the sticks my detractors like  OOdweyne throw at me and  use to whip me to get some talking points for your  employers.

If i were employed by someone to work on SOL first sign is consistency on message like you. I am not. I post my views on subjects with vareity and different conclusions.

I am not constrained and do not have the modus operandi of 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' or my friends enemy is my enemy. I sometimes like kidding since I believe you are matured enough to dish out or take.

Oodweyne has same modus operandi as you except he is focused on Somaliland but you are focused against Somaliland. Oodweyne discriminates on powers or forces he uses in defence of Somaliland, you do not discriminate you can use Oromo, Mogadishu and lol even Houthis. That is the difference.

What would the horn of Africa be if we were not boqors, sultans, Ugas, Garaads, Ras, Fitawrari where we are more energized against each other more than those outside of the horn of africa.

BTW that is confidence, actually too much confidence, so in a way its good.

12 hours ago, galbeedi said:

NO one is relying on Houthies or others against Somaliland. The threat of Houties launching a missile to Berbera is not a far fetched idea.The Saudis with their patriot missiles are struggling to keep the missiles out and their response is to bomb wedding ceremonies, hotels and even funerals.

In fact, Berbera is much closer than Riyadh or Dhahraan in north east Arabia. It is a fair warning for our brothers in Hargeisa, Borama and Berbera. There is no agricultural production, and inflation is eating up the savings of the people. If Berbera shuts down even one month, we might all starve and wait food rations from Oromo in Ethiopia.

wow