Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Full Disclosure or Not?

Blessed   

LOL@ C&H. SQalby-Adayg is at that age when they suddenly discover their manhood. He even wants to fly all the NZ to see how it works.

Full disclosure. There are open minded people in the world.

Faheema.   

^LoL, that's one hell of a journey, lets hope his inspection is a success :D

Why is this even up for discussion? A relationship based on a foundation of lies and deciet will never last. Be honest and frank, let them love you who you are.

Originally posted by Nephissa:

yes and no. If he's so shallow to reject and deny me my god-given right to a shot at happy blisfull marriage life, because of a disability/health condition I had no control over, why should I care about his heart and feelings?

L0L. Selfish iga dheh. smile.gif

As for the topic, I think,its paramount to report all damages,including insanity. I find that one reallly important. Especially somalida,most other folks have been traumatized by the war and i think it is only fair to report?

On the other hand,calaf has no control.

Originally posted by Blessed*:

LOL@ C&H. SQalby-Adayg is at that age when they suddenly discover their manhood. He even wants to fly all the NZ to see how it works.

Full disclosure. There are open minded people in the world.

Ragnimida waa lo dhashaa, lama barto. Bal adiga, see ku ogtahay da'deyda? Nin affartan jir ah baan ahay oo saddex xaas leh, adiga hadaad rabtid inaa kugu daro, pm iisoo tuur, mid afaraad baan ayaamahan raadiniyay. Waa bilaahi towfiiq.

Blessed   

I've brothers, been through this phase many times. I wish I took photos to document it. Once you get passed the show, it's actually cute. icon_razz.gif

LOL@ sadex xaas. See, men who could have xaas(as) don't fantasise about it online. ;)

LOL@ Fahima. What's the point though, he's damned if he passes and damned if he don't. :D

Originally posted by Blessed*:

I've brothers, been through this phase many times. I wish I took photos to document it. Once you get passed the show, it's actually cute.
icon_razz.gif

LOL@ sadex xaas. See, men who could have xaas(as) don't fantasise about it online.
;)

Been ma'aha. Sadex xaas baan leeyahay. Mid waa latiin american(Bah Burrito), mid waa somali(Bah Canjeello), mida kale waa shineese(bah dim sum).

Nephissa   

FB, she's not the only one disabled here, being a jerk counts too. I met several guys who would be classified as emotionally disabled, if they were seen by a doctor about it. So, the guy who rejects the girl is being deceitful asagaba for precisely the same reasons. Marka, win-win situation weeyaan.. :D

A friend of mine's brother was in a LD relationship with a woman in Carabaha, pretty and everything, he was falling head over heels for this woman. Anywys, naagti markay u timid, he was completely taken by surprise, she was hobbling everywhere!! naa maxa ku helay markuu waydiiyay: eeraboortadaan kusoo kufay intaan faliinjoojiynka jiidayay :D:D . Cala iya xaal, naagtii wuu guursaday, and here she's today, after two kids and four years later, lugtii weli waa raysan la'dahay. Illaah baan kugu dhaarshee, naagtaas raggeediii ma tahay, haa oo haa? :D:D

Paragon   

Isbaqshinku ma muhiim baa? War Allah has created all of us with their imperfections, and so to questions disabilities is to question his very own creation.

I am not for it.

Indhoos   

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

Indhoos

We are muslim people, of course a man should be concerned with the purity of his future wife and mother of his kids. Pure women give birth and raise pure kids as the adage goes.

^^^Again double standard, the way people go about things, one would think that the diin and ceeb apply to women differently, but you already said it is part of life.

LOL@Nephisa, Maxaa lugta ka helay baa tiri, spellingkaa iga yara hoos baxay meeshaas.

Disclosure or not, to me it seems the chose, says more about the person with disability than anything else. I mean maybe if you think someone would leave you because of disability maybe without it you would have left someone because of it.

If the process of knowing someone for the purpose of marriage the opportunity arose then one should definitely tell the truth. After that it is a willful lying ;)

bee bye SS

Nephissa   
Indhoos, jiis bay ahayd, laakin waa qarisay. She said she fell @ the airport whilst struggling to pull her luggage along.

LoL@full disclosure. For once i thought i was reading mortgage document.

Well...since aduunya gadoon aa la marooya la dhahay...i wouldn't expect anything less than full disclosure - presented by a lawyer, witnessed by the local imaam and confirmed by odayga qabiilka. :D

Anigana boqol halaad baan soo xaraynayaa icon_razz.gif

Cheers

Ibtisam   

You don’t have to tell them if it is not going to affect them directly, say for example you have an extra little toe or something like that. It is not a big deal, if it is you need to find someone less shallow. *gazes at her two extra little toes*

But something like a missing leg or breast, you should declare it along with any major disease such as renal failure, liver disease, cancer and so on, because it will change the sort of life you have together. So someone has a right to know, it will only end in tears if you don’t and make your life worse.

Honest is the best policy in all cases, for the truth has its own legs and it will catch up sooner or later.