Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

I WONDER WHICH COMES FIRST

BOB   

Jilaato_Cambo,

you know i always wanted to know "Why are poor people called Insane while rich crazy people are called accentric? talk about a double standard world.

Well, about your Question...I believe Language comes first as you only think of what you wish to say which means there wouldn't have been any thoughts without a language to tell what is it that you were thinking of, at least that is what my neighbours Mr & Mrs Bullocks said to me and it kind of made sense to me :D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

I think Thought comes first because little infants who cannot speak are always thinking of something! Watch their eyes..they are always upto something! and that involves thinking :confused:

juba   

good question! ofcourse thought came first because thats the cause of what we say! we think about or hunger before we ask for food, we think about what movie we want to watch before we say it out loud. this reminds me of the famous quote "i think therefore i am" :D

Diamante   

some ppl think before they say something, while others speak before they think, others do it all at the same time. i believe that there are individual differences when it comes to whether ppl tend to think first and then speak or vice versa.

Wiilo   

It's like the chicken and egg question. Do we learn to think before we speak, or does language shape our thoughts? We think and then say.

Som@li   

of course thought always comes first,how abt if u don't have any language? Say mute,there will be other ways of expressing urself,so language is just a tool to present ur thoughts.