Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Men's section.

Qac Qaac   

Feebaro and boolbaro tanag u.

topic men's section

every section here is a man's section, the girls are given one so they don't get agitated that's all. so men how much is enough for u guys. u have the sports section, politics, jokes, everywhere damn.

DA.. is definately included to men's section.

Tuujiye   

Nacamtum wa adactun.....

QacQaac Shiir gabareed aaba kaasoo urooyo maanta yaa kaa roon. Shukaansi maa katimi.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

DA iska daa waraa, DA la'aanteed meesha borring ee ahaan leheed.

wareeeer badanaaa kan......

What is the apparent difference between a somali man, a white man, a native man, a religious man, an atheist man and other men on this planet? It is a small planet. Some men are killers, some men are lovers, some men make music, some men tan hides of animals.

Are we different as men, from women, or are we all basically human and trying to figure out how to live a life of respect on this planet? Why do greed and corruption affect us as humans?

On the other hand, I joined this group to look for some classic Somali mp3 songs - it's really hard trying to find some good websites that aren't always crashing and being erased... anyone know any good links?

What makes a man a man?

Originally posted by NathanPrince:

What is the apparent difference between a somali man, a white man, a native man, a religious man, an atheist man and other men on this planet? It is a small planet. Some men are killers, some men are lovers, some men make music, some men tan hides of animals.

Are we different as men, from women, or are we all basically human and trying to figure out how to live a life of respect on this planet? Why do greed and corruption affect us as humans?

I agree. I move to remove the women's forum and replace is with the human forum ---for all humans. Any seconds?

(From now on call me a humanist)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by juxa:

are men humans :confused: :confused: :confused:

If they r not humans my dear then why do u put on make up,cadar, dirac, go to the hair dresser on weekly basis, walk so elegantly, smile constantly, wink, get nervous, jealous, joyful,....etc..etc..! smile.gif

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^ well well, i like cadar, cause its nice to smell clean and fresh, i do my hair cause its necesity, waa i mudaayaan if i dont manage it.

i dont walk nicely,,,,,,,,i run cause iam always late. iam never nervous around men, i get kick out of making them feel nervouse and out of place.

i dont pretend to be sweet, u can taste my xaraar from a mile, i dont have to be smart, i just happen, qadar alle.

to my opinion,,,,,men are not even needed,,,,,,waste of space, waste waste,,,,,,,,walkin of iyadoo madaxa luxaysa

another waste, waa diga ila murmaya, like iney gari i gasho

gari maku gashaa, talow adiga makaa baxdaaa,,,,lalaalalalal,,,,,hummingggggg

Tuujiye   

Juxa..

isoo dhawaaw

Ha idhaafinee

dhabankaa isaar

dhexyaree.....

juxaa waxaa kaa muuqato nin jaceel nimo...Ilaahey nagama kaa qaado. Ticket aan kuu soo goosanaa runtii hadaa saas mar danbe u hadashid..............

Isii

isaar shabshalolob

Gadaal shalolob

aabaloo

baaq aan wadaa.... :D

wareer badanaa!!!

Juxa   

qacqaac, i pm u his name and adress. xoogi kaa maqan walaalkaa uu ku jiraa.

feebaro, shartaada najaynaa. shaydaanka saa u xifdisay.

niyad la igama jabin, my niyad is made of mutuneelo, delicate bt hard to jajabis,,,,,,,ee jamamutu u sheegaayay men have no purpose

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by juxa:

to my opinion,,,,,men are not even needed,,,,,,waste of space, waste waste,,,,,,,,

Ok here is another one...Juuxa have u ever used the word FATHER ?

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes, loved n respected the man, the word too. bt lately or last 15 years men who carry the word, dont even know the meaning.

what is a father? define for me and tell me honestly if some of today's men even deserve the honour of been called a FATHER?

i rest my case. case concluded. men are ....