1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

However, as a Xabashi yourself, deep down you are enjoying it. Enjoy while it lasts, for Soomaaliya and Soomaalis wouldn't be in this plight for ever.

Even if I were to be made Xabeshi, would not enjoy it, since only a fool or cowardly Xabeshi would think its to his benefit. I am the type who would like to comfront a living opponent not one who is ill or wobbly. Even if you win you win nothing. Where I am from you do not pray so your "enemy" gets sick or die of other causes. That is called sin, weak and cowardly.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Siyaad Barre didn't make Sanaawi (Zenawi) and Afwerki sit a chair like that in '80s when they were chilling in Xamar and wanted Soomaaliya's help. We were too kind.

Eritrea yes, but the Zenawi thing is highly exagerated. Until 1986 Zenawi was only a cadre, not leader. He was not traveling kind, not even after he became PM. He was the type of person staying in Siera Maestra caves. Egypt was also dead set against Tigray/Afar for historical reasons since these were the only ones who fought and never lost a single battle against Egypt over centuries.

Another factor people forget is also that Tigray relations with Somalis is WSLF (those opposed to MSB after the split) and Puntlanders. The relation with Mogadishu was through Eritreans. The only countries supporting Tigray were Sudan (semi Officially), Yemen, Djibouti (unofficially). The friendships and relations after 1991 are same as they were prior to 1991. Bay and Bakool is only new part of Somalia added to the list of friends after 1991.

Xabeshi should be last on earth to relish misfortune of disunity of any country, let alone a country that has 6-7 million Somalis. People who live in glass houses should not be first to throw stones.

Xataa bil ma gaarin this thread and Axmed Madoobe crossed the line. Awguuriyo maala dhahaa. The least expected one of the four stooges.

From a high-ranking member of Barbaarta to Xabashi prison in Adisababa to high commander in Xisbul Islaam to 'madaxweyne' ku sheeg maamul gobolleed to a major Xabashi stooge in unprecedented political moves in a record ten years.

20180504144720.jpg

12 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I will give other Xabashi sycophants - who could be envious of Madoobe now - in the next three to four weeks to line up in Adisababa. We will see, Rabi hadduu idmo.

And I am waiting per my schedule for ethiopian PM to go to Mogadishu, even if its one hour and also announced after he leaves safely. Sudan and Djibouti already done. Of course kilil being no.1 in Ethiopia.

Not surprised of Mr. Madoobe. He is now from Kismayo and may have raised this issue with President Farmaajo ports. He was also recently in UAE and UAE is leaving no stone unturned trying to pull Ethiopia by itself, proving impossible now.

This is in the other direction.

galbeedi   

THere is a panic from Madoobe side.

The natural leader of the Jubba region was Proff. Gandhi, but the Ethiopians and others always choose the least educated and the weakest link .

Waxar ayaa neef Geella lagaga Bedeshaa Kuwa garaadka yar.

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

The natural leader of the Jubba region

That has not worked, since from what I know from 2006. Its about time the people there learned something and copy from what some tribes tried and worked elsewhere in your area. How about giving it to the most "un-natural" and all those who think are "natural' obey an agreement?

And you my friend, of al people, should get out of this mentality of "natural" rulers thinking. Many times it has worked giving power to smallest or even outsider. Kismayu should try this.

As for Mr. Madoobe he is just a survivor as a person.