Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Celebrating one year of SOL: An evaluation

Abtigiis   

I have joined this forum in February 2008. It is only right I evaluate what I have achieved in terms of the set objectives of educating, informing and entertaining. And others may add offending.

But before let me declare who are in my good and bad books.

I have denuded the lies of Duke and tribalists who were cheering a killer.

I have got many friends; but notable Ngonge, and the good-hearted Ibtisam.

I have also met the untrustworthy Nepthys, who will not blink to stab you at the back and the dogmatic Gheele.

I have met Malika and Haneefah- a class of their own.

I have met Nuune, Jacaylbaro, Alla-magan, Cisse, Alla-magan, Zack and home boys Khalid, Abdilatif and Farancab.

I have met the resentful Hunguri, and the dangerous peasant.

I was entertained by rudy and Aw-dhudub.

I educated young people on what to do and not to do in relationships and marriages. I informed on the appalling situation of the people of ****** and gave the bigger picture of the misunderstood ONLF.

Unachieved:

-Second wife from SOL. Largely due to the frustrating sabotage of Ngonge who sent to all a picture that is not mine.

-Meeting the intelligent Cara

- Identifying if BOB really exists (he has become an enigma).

- Making Xinnfanin pick my phone calls.

Abtigiis   

^It is my underestanding their parlimantarians have not been given enough access to Sheikh Sharif and their candidate for the PM post is not accepted. At least, here they are overrepresented. :D:D

Dhubad.   

^ :D

Aw-tusbaxle, caadi matihid sxb. I still laugh at " To Whom It May concern "

Alla maxaa meel lagu jabay soo jaqala buurneed :D

NGONGE   

There you go, you even get CL's rolling eyes on your thread now. She doesn't roll her eyes at me like that anymore. :D

ps

Xiin does not own a mobile phone, saaxib.

peasant   

He is showing an alarming symptoms of wanting to have constant attention all the time and the need to have foes and friends among forum members. Hmmm someone have had that same symptom before :D

MZanzi   

Abtigiis horta dad badan ayaa cashiro muhiim ah ka qaatay oo aan aniga aan kujiro Your contribution is very much appreciated..Howsha halka kasi wad inkasta ayaantaan aad isyara gaabisay

Abtigiis   

Who is Orange? Ma buuxaa? If so, salaams. Aniguba dad badan ayaan cashiro ka qaatay. To name but few, the exceptional knowledge of MS DD on arimaha qaarkood. :D:D

nuune   

AT&T, buuxa ma ahan, laakin yaad cashar ka qaadatey ood tiri waa MsDD, ma PNB, wali ma laguu sharraxey waxey tahay :D