Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Celebrating one year of SOL: An evaluation

MZanzi   

lool Nuune walaahi ninkaan cashiro badan ayaan ka qaatay qoraal laguma so koobi karo .AR'galaan weyn oo shaahi reer waamaha ah waliba waarikow loo shubto ayeey ubaahan tahay markaas ayaa cashiradi oo tafatiran maskaxda so dubaaxeesa lol

A&T is the ryan Giggs of sol..ciyaalka so koraayo cashiro haka qaatan ninkaan

Ms DD   

Seriously nuune..must you remind him again?

Cilmi noocaas adiga ayaa lagugu yimaadaa A&T. Tracey Cox has nothing on you icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Ms DD :D ,

AT&T wuu illoowsha dhawyahay, ummul weeyaan maalmahan marka waa inaan xasuusiyaa alaabtii qalabeesneyd

Happy anniversary, and wish you many more on SoL. my 6th anniv is comming up soon. in my time here i got to know some really good people, and others not so good. this is the Internet, so don't get offended by wat a member writes here. if we can agree to disagree without anyone losing an eye than it's all worth it.

Abtigiis   

In a world where Peasants and real people intermix, it is to be expected to get a battering. And certainly, he who doesn't want to be bashed, shouldn't bring himself to the open. Thanks nin-yaaban.

well as long as you don't take anything said here personal, you'd be fine. there are so many bait threads on here that people intentionally post to get a rise out of members. i am getting good at spotting them, so this doesn't bother me anymore. where else did you use to write at before here?

nuune   

^^^ AT&T, ninkan la yiraahdo Nin-Yaaban horta is barta, wuxuu ahaa waaweenka SOL, 5 sano ayuu duurka galay, bal qumaati isku wareesta, SOL buu kaaba laadar u ahaa waagaas

war nin yahow barasho wanaagsan sxb. war nuune war si fiican uma aanan wada sheekeesan iney xaalad wayne igu furantay ma ogtahay, eey weliba hada socoto. 5 sano ma maqneyn, hadeey ugu badato 3 weeye.