Sign in to follow this  
allan

Mate ill hate to live in the US

this was not even funny..in my work place, i give this jewish boy who works with the name infidel..

since he wears the lil hat! i like cali since the ppl here are so liberal..blk man is always feared! i enjoy that in work situation even though i am peaceful person and like all good human ppl.

allan   

how do you people in the US put up with this. this level of igonorace is not health, i know americans are stup!d but come on this is beyond blieve!!!

The most arrogant people on earth. I swear to God if you ask these guys where Iraq is on the map, you will be surprised to hear that some may say isn't it in Africa! smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^^LOOOL...You know I lived in Minasodha for two and half years, one day this lady came up to me and asked "Are you Indian"...I said NO...Then she asked "where are you from"...I said Somalia...She replied "No originally"...So I repeated again "Somalia"...She just laughed and said "That's north of Florida right"...So I replied "No, you're pretty close thou, it is South of Mexico"...Walaahay I just left and didn't say anything else...She was a blonde thou, so the could also be why she was so dumb...

Xidigo   

lool@KK

Same thing happened to me, but I nock her out with my heavy accent. I told the lady I am frrrrom Easthren Africa, and she said "it must be a beautiful country", and I said oh yeah…waa dhag dhag lool. :cool:

:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LLPP:

^^^ maxa ulayaabee qofkii avatar-kaada arka wuxuu kuu malenaa inaad red indian tahaye.
:D

What makes you think my pic on avatar is ME?

Kool_Kat   

^^Correction, the member's name is "me"...Small letters, not CAPS...Smarty pants...

Let me put is in a way you would understand: what makes you thing the pic on my avatar is Kool_Kat?loool

^^ I didn't said your avatar is you. However, what I did say if you remember was, anyone sees your avatar thinks it RI. Hence the redish of the you avatar. aniga aan iska hadle understood? smile.gif