Sign in to follow this  
Castro

I Love The Idea Of My Wife

J.Lee   

If I had the perfect organization of proteins, then life would be enjoyable without him but until then, I'd be devastated if my husband left me.

Jimca Lee..Such a ciyaal suuqad!!

And About the Article.....The dude is bored and he is tryin to get a licence to cheat!!!

U silly Folks...Just as the way you are growing so is your love for your wife/hubby. Simply dont out-grow it coz if you do..you will want another one wife/hubby..and dont let your love outgrow you coz if it does you end up as a bitter divorcee :D

If you have any queries about the above statement ... I suggest you re-read it...and if you still have q's...read NG's posts..and Khayr's of course!

Cheers

Castro   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

^Indhaha maxaa kaa galay
:D

Waxba atheer. You're one of a kind walee. I commend you. No matter what that statement meant. :D

muunad   

"It's like having the high-end weed-whacker in the garage. It's good to see it and know it's there, even if I don't use it more than twice a year. My wife is like that. I love that about her"

earth to the brother we are not visual objects to be used occasionally. i would hope that their is some sort of mental stimulation as well as physical attraction followed by incongruent personalities that fill the others viodence.

J.Lee   

^ I broke the curse.

Zu: Get your mind out of the gutter. smile.gif

If I had the perfect organization of proteins I wouldn't have any genetic defects and I would be an ideal and rare organism; I'd live up to my full genetic potential.

In other words, if I wasn't genitically imperfect, I'd be too special for my husband but since I'm not, he is stuck with me until the day he takes the eternal yawn.

Cara.   

^Yes, that's what you meant.

This is an article from The Onion. People should at least hover their mouse pointer over where it says "Source".