Sign in to follow this  
Lt-Qalbi-Adeyg

Randomness of Religion

Aaliyyah   

How can you have doubts with God's creation...??if thats not enough I don't know what is? I think it would be nice idea to watch many converts and the reasons behind why they converted and how the Quran makes so much sense and doesn't contradict unlike other religions...

youtube it.... ;)

watch this one and many others....alhmadulil ah....if christians or people of other faith are seeing the truth. How can we muslims doubt the Quran for a sec. Subhanalah!!

salaam

Hassan_B   

Sabriya,

The human is naturally faithful to Allah. It is the shaytaan that puts waswasa in his heart, this is where the doubts come from. They don't originate from the person so who ever has something like it, they should know it is from Shaytan and not from themselves.

And as, LT already said, the faith of a person fluctuates. Some days you feel full of Iman other days you don't, in both cases you should not miss out on your worship.

Hassan_B   

Masha-Allah. It is amazing, even he was in crap Allah opened his heart to Islam.

Here is something that should raise our spirits, inshallah:

osman_nz   

Sabriya..just because someone converts to islam that doesn't prove that islam is the truth...because the reverse can be done and someone can show you magdam allam who was in tears as he took his baptism at the vatican...

Conversion to a faith doesn't proof truthfulness..Nor does Numbers either...Some ppl i heard say "islam is the fastest growing religion" therefore their logic is that islam must be true. Well Cancer is fast growing doesn't mean it's good.. U see the problem with that logic of numbers...

There was a time when the whole world believed that the earth is flat, there were no disputes and the numbers were 100% does that mean they were right? of course not...It's proven that the world is not flat.

So to prove the existence of god u need to use infallible logic, concise evidence that point's to him only, etc.

Aaliyyah   

^walaal Allah's creation is everywhere.....but forget about the rest..and just think who created you??...you certainly did not create yourself...we are mere humans who are amazed at a human's invention ..oo wow that tech is so fascinating yada yada? imagine Allah swt who created the sky, the ground, you, me, and everything around us?? ...

Also, to convert from whatever faith to islam does prove that Islam is the truth. Listen carefully and they are explaining how the bible doesnt make sense....and how in the quran one can not find one verse thats contradicting another verse..subhanalah..

I hope Allah swt guides us all to the right path!!

salaam

osman_nz   

Sabriya...magdam allam converted from islam to catholicism infront of 10 000 ppl in the vatican. Their was many tears and he was on the pondium saying he found the quran doesn't make sense.

This is exactly similiar to the example u gave regarding non muslim becoming muslim and then saying how he doesn't understand the bible.

Sxb just because ppl convert to islam or christianity doesn't prove it's the truth...like i said the world was in consensus 100% belief that the earth is flat. Through those sheer numbers they were wrong and proven wrong through science.

If everyone 100% because muslim in the world, u'd think that would prove islam truthfulness...the whole world believed 100% the earth is flat and it wasn't correct.

My argument is not about islam sxb, but what u consider as proof is totally childish logic.

Hassan_B   

Sabriya,

Amiin,

Osman_nz,

here is all I have to say:

"The existence of God is proven by existence. The existence of existence is proven by the one for whom it exists."

Contentions 5, AHM

:cool:

Aaliyyah   

Sabriya...magdam allam converted from islam to catholicism infront of 10 000 ppl in the vatican. Their was many tears and he was on the pondium saying he found the quran doesn't make sense.

This is exactly similiar to the example u gave regarding non muslim becoming muslim and then saying how he doesn't understand the bible.

Sxb just because ppl convert to islam or christianity doesn't prove it's the truth...like i said the world was in consensus 100% belief that the earth is flat. Through those sheer numbers they were wrong and proven wrong through science.

If everyone 100% because muslim in the world, u'd think that would prove islam truthfulness...the whole world believed 100% the earth is flat and it wasn't correct.

My argument is not about islam sxb, but what u consider as proof is totally childish logic.

wow I can't believe you took that example of the man who converted to christianity who said the Quran doesn't make sense. Are you implying the Quran has mistakes like the bible?? I assure you that the Quran doesn't have any contradictions if you have any doubt. And, am sure you can get yr own copy and read thru it and c if you can find any mistakes (which you wont regardless of how many long nights and days you spend searching). Regarding science in the Quran there is evidence about recent discoveries made few decades ago that was revealed in the Quran over 1400 years ago? now explain that? and How can you even dare to compare Quran with the bible when theres over several versions of the bible out there. Subhanalah and I imagine you are Muslim and raised a Muslim. You shock me beyond belief.

About these videos that I was showing you, its just one of God's miracles. And, how he can show the true path to those who sincerely seek it. Allahu Akbar!!

salaam

^

Sabriya

There is only one God.

There are people who believe, there are people who don't.

I am a person who believes, I ask you kindly to show a little respect to the Bible, as I have always showed respect and utmost esteem for the Qur'an and for Muslims.

Aaliyyah   

^am sharing facts dear, facts that even some christian came in terms with and hence reverted to Islam.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Clearly in the Quran it says....

You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

One can only preach, but you can not force it. The prophet pbuh was pleading his uncle to make the shahada before he passed away, and he was pleading so hard that Allah swt said you are only a prophet csw and you'r only to deliver the msg and nothing more. so if a person does not want to see the truth who am I to enforce it...

May Allah guide us to the right path!

salaam