Sign in to follow this  
Arul Doss

Hi its nice to see this site

dear Webizens,

I am an Indian, and this is the first time ever that I write my comments on a web log, it is indeed humbling to do so, many may dis agree, but technology has moved at real cyber speed,

my wishes to my Somali Comrades out on this site, thank you for having a site like this.

God Bless and keep you all

Gediid   

Wlc aboard Arul.Hope you enjoy your stay here.We have a lot of Somalis here who speak Hindi/Urdu so bedjaw,chai biyo or enjoy karo. smile.gifsmile.gif

Changed   

arul doss namasta bhai ...aap kai se ho?

welcome to somaliaonline ...

yaha ham family hee agar aap familke member bana jahtaho to aab bil kol welcome ho...aur aapne sahi kaha ..samana eesahe ke sabjise computerse jelahe ....

anywayz my hindi is messed up it has been 3 years since i decently spoke hindi...wlc to sol once again

Originally posted by Arul Doss:

dear Webizens,

I am an Indian, and this is the first time ever that I write my comments on a web log, it is indeed humbling to do so, many may dis agree, but technology has moved at real cyber speed,

my wishes to my Somali Comrades out on this site, thank you for having a site like this.

God Bless and keep you all

I work at this place, and our mail room manager is from India (but lived here for 15yrs). I have to say he is the best man i have met in this place. Everyday, me and him during lunch break discussus about world affairs, and Indian affairs. He is a good catholic Indian, and hates bush as much as i do.

Indians are really wonderful poeple, and extremely creative, and smart. smile.gif

Lefty   

yaha ham family hee agar aap familke member bana jahtaho to aab bil kol
welcome ho
...aur aapne sahi kaha ..samana eesahe ke sabjise computerse jelahe ....

is that a real Hindu or a broken one ??

Valaikumat Salaam My Somali Kamaraden,

I am indeed overwhelmed to read your posts, this world has its good and bad, but reading all those wonderfull quotes in Hindi and English reinforces the fact that we do have the good in us. I am an Indian not a half or broken Hindu at that as one of the quotes said,but from the land of the Only person who was able to defeat the British Empire and succeeeded where Hitler failed, that too with Ahimsa(=non violence), the Mahatma Gandhi.

As this world revolves around weapons and killings we need more of Mahatma Gandhi.

Take care you good folks, God Bless,

dear Nin-Yaaban,

thank you for your kind remark, I am honoured that you should find it real good to have a raport with your Indian friend, it speaks for us all, some of us are different, but thanks for taking it in your stride,

with regards,