Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

What are some of the things you are afraid of?

Ladiif   

The top two for me are 1)height and 2) snakes-especailly in the duurka and in dark places---not that am fulay but its just one of those things that I am so scared of!!!

So, what is it for you forks?

Ariadne   

I use to be afraid of soo much things, but it seems to me nothing really scares me anymore.

Well except Ginos (there is nothing scarier than ginos especially with those really ugly rings and necklaces ...its like they're trying to kill you with their ugly overdose on jewlery :( )

SuNsHyNe   

Am going to be deep here...am scared of death. Nothing can be compared to death!! And the worse thing is no one can describe how it would be like to die coz ONCE U DIE U DIE!!!

But the scary thing is you dont know when you can die. It could be now or when your really old!! In each case its good to be prepared. But thats soo hard these days with all the youngsters getting into alot of mischief!!!

No one is perfect but its good to think of the after world as well and not alot of us are doing that!!

The other thing that am scared of is hairy men with hairy backs!! :D:D:D

Bambina   

Sup to all of u , I'm scared of dyin without repentin for my sins and also the crocodiles and sharks cuz they r the kind u cant see in the water and if they have ur foot in their jaws u can say salama,lol.Peace out !!!

Sup mali's

I ain't scared of no Crocodiles, SPIDERS, rings or necklaces. I think their more scared of me then i am of them icon_razz.gif lols.

But I'm more scared of the grave, the hereafter, the Judgement-day. Cause the fear we'll have that day is not to be compare with fear we've got in life :( .

laterz!! smile.gif :rolleyes: ;)

Ladiif   

Thanks for your repplies forks. I think some of you mentioned that u r afraid of death and I agree with you that we have to be concerned about death and the day of judgement but THIS DEATH is a common factor. Think about some particular stuffs, things such as horror movies, snakes, crash in planes, cars, sort of this in nature. Death will come one day for sure so its better to be prepared than to be fraid!! Get ur sahay while u can.

Ariadne   

I use to be afraid of death, but I have made my peace with it. I am no longer afraid of death because death is a part of life.

And besides there are scarier things out there like: fluffy bunnies, morning birds, those people that are always kissing up to you (they are planning to kill you and you know it) and of course what list is not complete without clowns.

A7LA-SHU   

i would say snakes dymm i been watchin too much indian movies and u know them and snakes are bestfriends D .. rat, and anything that flys.. im big time chicken yo lol

RaMpAgE   

1) deep water>>>even tho iam good swimmer. the fact of drowing always freaks me out.

2) hieghts

3) spiders.

ps. people shouldn't be afriad of death. remeber the best one is the one who prepares himself for death. smile.gif

Curly   

I am so scared of spiders, Err…it’s not even funny! It’s the way the crawl!!! :eek:

Those legs, I can’t hack it!

Honestly they make my skin crawl, my nightmares are riddled with those THINGS!

If I had it my way spiders wouldn’t exist!

I think they like annoying me, I always find one near me, and it’s like they’re torturing me!!! :(

Has anyone watched “Arachnophobia” or “Eight legged freaks”?

ERRH! NOW THOSE ARE WHAT I CALL HORROR FLIMS!!!