Sign in to follow this  
RaMpAgE

man utd winning the epl...meaning the end of the epl??

RaMpAgE   

lol

i can't believe what just happened this season ..my beloved arsenal leading the league by 8 points and suddenly wer 5 points behind??? that anit right!

if man utd wins this year i think the epl will become boring and tv ratings will go down.

thanx alot man utd redface.gif

Blessed   

lol

i can't believe what just happened this season ..my beloved arsenal leading the league by 8 points and suddenly wer 5 points behind??? that anit right!

Well you better believe it .. because it did happen. Losing is never right :D

if man utd wins this year i think the epl will become boring and tv ratings will go down.
redface.gif

Are you kidding? Man Unite winning is like watching Brazil win. Pure style :D

And with my man Rio, it'll be worth every minute of viewers time ;)

SoMa_InC   

Whether they win it or not, i still believe man utd is a crap team with shit style.

And with my man Rio, it'll be worth every minute of viewers time

Ameenah do u mean Rio ferdinand? Damn sis sorry 2 disappoint ya but that player is wack. He cant play no footy. He is one of the reasons why man utd went out of the champions league.

But arsenal still got a chance.....4 the gunners fans never loose hope coz time will only tell.

N.O.R.F   

its not over until that fat xalimo sings!!!

man utd have charlton who are no slouches and everton who will looking to get into europe, so arsenal still have a chance, but my eyes will be on that Chelsea vs Liverpool game at Stamford Bridge on the final day so that Champ League spot!

RaMpAgE   

man utd kills the term "FOOTBALL" ..their style boreds everyone ...they have been playing the same old style for the last hunderd years i wonder how their fans surive.

if i was too give an award too the most useless player it would have too be rio.jeez the guy is dopy ..doesn't know what too do..no wonder ronaldo screwed him icon_razz.gif .iam gonna sue the FA for leting a useles player in the game. :cool:

anways as for arsenal ..i think we got a big big chance too win it. as northern said two big games coming up from man tud..charlton and everton...hopefuly one will win.

WingA   

hahahahaha!!

walaahi your the funnist arsenal fan i've come across!! your fellow supporters of the gunner have declared that its United's title!!

the funny thing is you arsenal fan's dont understand the meaning of sportsmenship.. your never realistic or fair!! lool.. you was 12 points ahead of us a few months back and now your crying about being 5 points behind!!

we won the CL after 5 season of trying and arsenal didnt win SH!T on there 5th season what does that prove?? i'd rather get dumped out Ronaldo and Co then Valencia!! John Crew!! i bet you hate that guy!! lool..

our CL performances are 10 levels beyond any arsenals Prem performances!! lool..

i bet your finding it hard to eat your own words now!! lool!!

peez..

Blessed   

You boys are simply hating on my Rio :mad: Is that jealousy that I smell. One of the world best defenders / most expensive players and you call him wack .. he is cute too :D;)

Any how, I got to creds to Ruud Van Nistelrooy. I think he is key to Man U's recent success. 7 goals in 4 games .... not bad at all :D

Go on youuuuuuuuu REDs lol

H   

Originally posted by RAMPAGE:

it anit over till the fat lady sings.
icon_razz.gif

well well well i guess da race dog already said that it ain't in their hands no more. who gon play 4 u gunnerz no viera no sol no...

man united till da end of time

H   

aight let's talk foty no hatin 'roun here ;) there's still mo' time (so let's no jump 2 concluzion!)

peez