Sign in to follow this  
Captivating_SouL

Isnt ironic...........

Xafsa   

I don't even understand whY anyone would stress themselves over something like this. EVErybody has a right to their own opinion..so let them have it. All that matters is how you feel about yourself....What you wear is between you and god.

What ever you are qof kugu rabo waa heleeysaa..so forget all that girl.

If your gonna change do it because its good for you..not because of somone else. Chances are your change will last longer if you do it for the right reasons.

I hope I made some sense..I'm writing this in a hurry.

PEace and luv

DA_BEAST   

what a sad story?

girl first and foremost you should ask yourself WHY THE HELL DID I MARRY YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

if i wanted a one who wore a tight jeans, too much make up that she almost looks like a doll then why the hell didn't i marry a CHRISTIAN then?

you lying to yourself and i'm sorry to put it so blantantly up in your face but you know nothing about RELIGION coz if you did you wouldn't have argued about wearing a tight jeans and whatever but that goes to show you how our people as general are getting lost and forgetting about where they came from wich is basically a MUSLIM BACKGROUND and that's why we are marrying you because you're my muslim and somali sister and if that isn't a good enough for you then i don't know what would.

i'm not trying to change her when i ask of my wife to wear a decent clothes and to cover her hair but i'm basically reminding her of what ALLAH has ordered women of all races to do besides a woman's body is very sacred and you should all know that.

i can't believe all the girls who replied agreed with you even when they clearly know that you are absolutely wrong that again goes in a long way to show you how the mentality of our future wives,sister in laws,aunts etc works and it really breaks my heart. :confused: