Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

YES, I GOT IT

STOIC   

Jaceylka,

I want to sell you my uncle’s case on why he could put together a coalition that would successfully challenge president Riyale. Do you know that the experts on Somaliland has predicted that if you don’t elect my uncle the trend toward two- tierd society with the rest of Somalia will not be shutted if you don’t elect him? Success on convincing the rest of the world could be short-lived if you don’t elect my respected uncle.You will be in a kind of vague mourning for the rest of your life if you don’t elect my uncle.See right now we are besieged by hawks who don’t love to see our success. I know it is difficult decision for you to make, but you got to calculate the odds here and please try to make a wise decision by electing my uncle.Don’t worry that I’m afraid to mention my uncle here, but I bet you would see him greeting potential voters like you and maybe speaking to you in a hallways of Somaliland hotels.Trust me he will capitalize on his victory to bring the prize home- recognition!

Paragon   

I just saw it. It's not all JB is making it to be. Looks like Kitambulisho though Kipande is nowadays digital :D .

I didn't expect SL's IT savvies to give out nothing less than Yey has given in Somali passport: bio-metric.

Let's not make this place a political garbage ,,,,

I'm here to celebrate for the success. You can call your adeero (whoever he is) and tell him about it if you want ,,,,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ I just did too. If ever there is a Somali riwaayad and they're looking to cast a tuug, the photo in your card would be their best bet. :D

Mabrook. What's the latest time for people to regestir? I'm tempted. :D

STOIC   

^I wonder if the electorate officials can rig the election in Somaliland?Maybe in favor of one candidate for another? Just a thought.

PS: JB, No I don't hate Somalialnd when I ask these kind of questions

STOIC   

^You are one naughty girl.Why not just add him as a friend? :D

PS: If Cadanka is your FB friend you can pretty much see anyone when he comments on their pictures