Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

T.dot

Jaabir   

T dot is a good place to visit.. But awfully bad place to live in….

Torontonians can trip all they want... but deep inside they know they city suck...

^^^

This cat is coming out of Detroit his opinions don't hold no weight lol

Toronto can be the greatest city in the world if u know where are the hot spots are 4real..its a big city get around

Jaabir   

Originally posted by G0ldenchild:

^^^

This cat is coming out of Detroit his opinions don't hold no weight lol

Toronto can be the greatest city in the world if u know where are the hot spots are 4real..its a big city get around

That’s why I said it’s a great place to visit bro… I like going out to the lake and falls.. but homeboy when it comes to going to school, or finding a decent job I would choose the US..

I am not from Detroit…. am only here on a short term.. this place is by far the ghettoist city I have ever lived in.. half the damn downtown is deserted….. lol but still it aint any worse than T dot…

N.O.R.F   

I shall be making my way there sat 26th!!!!!!! Playing for North Star, i shall be the geezer on the right wing doing hisupmost to score a wonder goal!!

See ya all there!

Tuujiye   

we shal face eachother northern I'm a winger too. and I will rep Ottawa..y'all won last year tnx to the afro american kid y'all had..but this the games will be hot..the best year ever because their are no more old guys..the oldest in Ottawa team is 25 and with 6 guys under 20..lol..and atlanta, the oldest is 22..lol and he is the only one over 20..but they fake age I don't believe them..But atlanta is the best team and I think only we could take them on..

peace

N.O.R.F   

Lets get it on,,,,i've never been there so it should be an experience, i warn u though, i play like an English man, so be ready some rough challanges,,,,, :D . To be honest i'm really going for the break £200 for flight, hotel and 3 meals a day included, football wont be my priority,,,,

ps i shall be wearing my white Addidas boots!

Khayr   

Salaamz,

so whats the deal with Somli Week in Toronto this yr. by the way?

Who is actually going all the way to Downtown Toronto to watch these games, when there will be games held in the Westend of Toronto where all the Somalissssss live?

Question for the Football/Soccer stars in here, do you get groupiessss when you come down here, excuse me,

I meant----------------Groupie Love!

If so , then Let me buy my cleets and start doing keep ups with my soccer ball during Somali Week. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Northerner:

I shall be making my way there sat 26th!!!!!!! Playing for North Star, i shall be the geezer on the right wing doing hisupmost to score a wonder goal!!

See ya all there!

Have a safe journey I'A. smile.gif

Welcome for the newcomers to the city! Toronto is a great city, lots of space, parks all over the place.

Darman bro, please don't praise detroit like that, u know very well that Toronto is in no way to be compared to Detroit, for Detroit isn't even a city to compare with T.DOT. bro, u might have not gotten job or what not, but Toronto is a live city, for the young and old. anyways i'll stop my praises, but they aren't really, its just honesty!

Now for the soccer players, anyone has the schedule for this somali week, or have an idea of where i could get one?

Jaabir   

Oright,, I might have exaggerated a little bit in comparing Toronto to Detroit, I guess everybody knows Detroit is a very dangerous shit hole.. as I mentioned earlier.. I am here on a short term and shall be hitting the trails back home soon insha alaah.. whatever the case is,, I know life is harder in Canada than it is in the US and this is why…

The welfare system has made middle-aged nomads more stagnant and dependant on government resources.

Tough commerce regulations and practices hindered entrepreneur nomads from investing in community based businesses since its too damn hard to open and maintain a profitable business.

One major dilemma facing the slightly younger nomads in Canada is the ridiculously high tuition fee’s coupled with ridiculously high admission requirements for science, engineering and medicine majors which inevitably discouraged many ambitious young nomads from pursuing their dreams. those who attended and graduated from a university are viciously screwed by the bank that loaned them the tuition money. The average university graduate in Canada with a well paying job is expected to get off dept after at least 8 years and is also expected to be bad credit upon graduation.

Don’t even get me started on the high gas prices and the liberal (anything goes) lifestyle taken as the norm….

N.O.R.F   

Khayr says:

If so , then Let me buy my cleets and start doing keep ups with my soccer ball during Somali Week

You will need more than that to attract the girls mate, how about good looks aswell? :D :eek: :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Aeryn Sun, thank you sis,,,,gotta get to Birmingham 1st tho, i have more resevations going there than actually flying! :confused:

Now for the soccer players, anyone has the schedule for this somali week, or have an idea of where i could get one?

I hear that it will kick off on July 2nd, we will be there to train for a week (not really a fan of running around when it dont mean nothing),,,,but it gives the chance to go sight seeing.

Darman bro, i am glad you have come to your honesty ideology. the issue with the schooling is that when people get accepted in the universityies here, they take that as an advantage of thats it, when am done with uni, its landing them big jobs and money, which in reallity it does not work like that. you have to do both firstly get yourself in the working field while you are in school. so by volunteering etc etc, i know its hard but it is doable, where there is a will there is a way. and about the issue of the nomads having their dreams crushed, i don't believe in that for in a sense they could have gone to other institutes, colleges and basically there are othher ways of getting around to what you actually want in life.

I think one of the dilemmas sometimes of our fellow nomads is that, we give up too quickly, or is that we don't have an open mind to the issue of Allah's will. Mind you i am talking also from a personal experience when it comes to issue of engineering and so forth.

For the brothers who will be warming up before the games and so forth, one pointer make sure u drinking lots of water inorder to have a good game. the weather here could be un expected. especially on those smogy days. hope the game days the weather will be nice.

WingA   

have a good time bruv, i'd love to be in ur shoes.. serve them boyz up blad.. bring the cup back home where it belongs.. smile.gif

make sure u get it on film bruv, i'd give u my camcoder but its gone to hargeisa..lol..

peez.

N.O.R.F   

Sure will have a good time bro, we will catch up upon my return, hopefully with England crowned the new European Champions!!!!!

i'd give u my camcoder but its gone to hargeisa..lol..

Just make sure they dont leave it in the car while its getting a clean and they are enjoying a tea at London Restaurant ;)

You've actually just reminded me,,,,,, :D