Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Pet Peeves.(what pisses ya off) About SOME Men...

Abdinuur   

Men without wisdom and understanding of his religion. It's a fact. If this department is zero, everything else is equal to or less than zero. Also nigaz that act or show off to be someone they really aint.

Stay true to yourself man and have some sense.

*you can find me here.*

Qac Qaac   

Barwaaqo ilaahey hakuu fududeeyo

OG girl, those men u mentioned are full in the khaliij area.

DA this is your chance to bash more somali men.

same goes for u x.

luuqaan dhan waxaa loo furay maseer ahaan, which shows the true colour of our sisters in sol... copy cat... and confrontations and more confrontations..

lool @ try me, u don't like pretty boys...

the men i hate.

1. man with no islam

2. player

3. those who talk out of useless stuff.

4. men, who always talk about women... damn.

5. men who don't help out their families...

6. man that doesn't work.

x_quizit   

Qac,sometimes i wonder if u were dropped too many times on ur head as a mini-creature...may u one day grow out of ur diapers...which is it...huggies or pampers?...cool...will nominate u for some free ones... :D

Qac Qaac   

Qac,sometimes i wonder if u were dropped too many times on ur head as a mini-creature...may u one day grow out of ur diapers...which is it...huggies or pampers?...cool...will nominate u for some free ones...

admin, waad ujeeda in ay igu wadaan cay da. waxmo ka ma qabo laakiin ii fasax nooh.

Tamina u see it for yourself the name calling they do... two more today 1. mini-creature 2. diapers... caja'ib is funny when some one like this calls names on you. ilaahey haku daaweeyo, obviously waad jirintahay, aragti gaabni, iyo khatar aad isku moodid, adoo ban ku fadhiya... naa hooy joog, iska ma kay celing kartid. oo hadhoo admin ka ayaa ku ordi, and all the girls will feel that they have to support you, like the old days do u remember, don't start me again.

OG_Girl   

loooooooool some people r very funny... maskeen..lol

some one grew up between too many girls or sisters SO they like to argue with girls...lol

then they say women talk too much how about some guys here act like**** <---go figure out what I meant ...lol

Salam

I despise men

• who have no religious values nor do they show respect.
  • boastful,to proud to apologise even when they are wrong.
  • tell lies or tales on girls just to smear the girls name.
  • look down even on their fellow brothers.
  • who forget their family nor respect the elders
  • who are either jobless, gamble, smoke, drink or eat khat
  • who are players, who know that everyone else know who they are n still try to make a move on u
guess thats enough

x_quizit   

"DA this is your chance to bash more somali men.

same goes for u x."....

gee...who is that comment from? and u wanna play the innocent victim? Just to refresh ur senile memory, this is the post i was responding to, when i refered to ur less than grown-up behavior...

This is a song for u..."cry me a river"...theme of ur life... icon_razz.gif

waxaa la yiri daris kaaga marna ku diin, marna ku dayo, marna kaba darnoow. yaab yaab waaye sidaan waxaa la arki jirey rag iyo dumar kala xishooda idin kuna saxaradiini baa qasateen. waxa aan iska jecelnahey aan is wey diino siduu xidig horey u sheegay. wax iska hara somaliyeey.

Qac Qaac   

checkmate waa runtaa, laakiin tan X galoow da ah, xishoodka in lago tago waxay umooda ilbaxnimo, oo toronto bay ku ilbaxday.

Og girl, as i said, b4 u r too sweet stay out, read your books, be innocent, don't show the other side, don't turn like x... acuudu billah.

Nephissa   

<<MEN with NO TABLE MANNERS>>>> Why do they eat with their mouth open? Chewing on both jaws like a Camel? War Cuntada Tartiib u cuna, Iimaanka alla idinka qaadi waayee.

Some of them bib inloo xiro bay u baahan yihiin, oo cunada bay isku daadshaaan sidi caruurtii. redface.gif