Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Several lectures by Sheikh Said Rageah...

Haye, abaayadiis, hadda saas uma sii dhageysan kariyee oo waqtiga yar ee maxaa noogu sheegi kartaa waxaa ka fahantay the 'virtues of marriage' topic.

Saciid Raagahaan teeda kale marar magaciis arkee intuu deganyahay? Kanada? Koley in uu yahay Reer North America u maleynaa.

Aaliyyah   

Said Rageah is originally from Calgary. But, now he lives in Toronto and he’s the imam of abu huraira mosque (270 Yorkland Blvd. North York, On.)

That been said in this particular video, it was really too brief. Just about 10 minutes so he didn’t really mention a whole lot, more or less that the xikmah or the wisdom behind marriage is to feel “Sakan” which basically roughly translates to feel at peace or to feel sheltered/protected. And, then he talks about how woman are emotional and how men should care for them. Anyways, there’s more to this video and it was a conference that took palce in Edmonton. I believe you can find the video in any of the Islamic stores or maybe even at the mosques (I was actually thinking of buying it)...

salaaaam

ps. one of my favourite shaikhs, cuz he seems to add humor. The way he conveys the truth just amazes me.

Sh. Said Rageah is one my favourite shayaqoons. Short lecture but it is so true most of the things he said about men. Can't wait to attend fiqh of love and the 40th hadeeth of imam Anawi.

Blessed   

Salaams Aaliyah,

Jizaak Allah for posting the lectures, hon. Sheikh Sacid waan maqlaa uune, weli maan dhagaysan he's talks. I like his style, Masha Allah.

'Never give up', is awsome. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Salaam

Aaliyah

I love listening to his lectures and was so happy to hear that he will come to London in the end of May for the lecture 'beautiful patience'.

I loved this lecture. Such passion: