Sign in to follow this  
Lix Afar Iyo Nus

Who Is Better A.I Or T-Mac????

OOOOOOOOOOOKaaay. (This is the People Choice)

T-Mac is the All around player Period. Can do all that A.I does and Plus he supercides him in the rebounding, Blocking and one on one Defence. However, I can't take anthing away from A.I but T-Mac is just taller, longer and a better shooter all around. On top of that, he dunks the ball and takes Ally Oops of course.

Well what do you guys think.

Lefty   

Comparising of 6'0 & 6'8 ft tall players aren't legitimate. if one is good at rebounding, the other is better for assisting and vice verse. However, if I'm the General Manager of one of the NBA teams and I have the chance to pick one of these two players, I would definately pick T-Mac. He's versatile and complete player, He can play 1,2,3, positions and he's a team player. As far as Iverson concerned, He and philly just sucks!

--------------------

Tuujiye   

CUnuga lix lixeysanaya taano kudarso saaxiib.

waraa six four iyo rubac, iverson is the best player in the NBA right now T-mac is a very god player and he will onday become a great player if he stays healthy because he has started to cliam the great players mounten.

iverson on the other hand has started to cliam that mounten when he took his team to the finals. and at that time he was in the same situation that T-mac is in right now. A.I has done every thing that T-mac is doing plus more...

smallest guy to ever lead the NBA scoring 2 times back to back, lead steals the same year, won NVP,

6 times allstar. and finly he will be going to rep' his country one with him and T-mac they will win a gold.

T-mac is a very talented player but A.i has a head start on him and is not fair to compare the two yet.

i give them both

Bottom line is T-mac is better than iverson. All iverson could do is put a gun on his wife. And he never comes to practices what kind of a player is he. T-mac is the nigger, no one could say shit about him or is one on one with me.

T-Mac is more physically gifted than A.I.

He's talller bigger and stronger. T-Mac is da better player. Period. If u dont agree then u dont know ball or u just havent been watchin ball da last couple of years.

Props to my boy lix afar iyo nus